[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 11/3/06

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 16:31:29 EST 2006

HOUR #1:
Geoffrey Armes - Yasmeen - Noor

Thoz Womenz - Indian Sisters - Language Preservation

Faerd - Elin Pappilla/Nattleken - Logbok

Waylon Jennings - They'll Never Take Her Love From Me - Waylon Sings Hank
Williams

Cleveland Fats - Blues Time - The Way Things Go

Alisa Simms - ReMixber - The Remember Remixes

Mark Newton Band - Are You Lonesome Tonight - Hillbilly Hemingway

Andrea Koziol - Waving - Songs

Mike Bryant - My Last Rodeo - If I Could Write a Song

D-Squared - El Dia de los Muertos - Accidentally Live   (seguing into)
D-Squared - Owlsong - Accidentally Live

Arni Egilsson - Quest - Nidur

HOUR #2:
Nada Loutfi - Eugene Marlow: Rougir Pour La Premiere Fois - Les Sentiments
D'Amour

Greg Stephens and Crookfinger Jack - The Cantsfield Polka - The Beggar Boy
of the North

Kenny Giordano - Stars - Future Full & Free

Jack Kid - So Many Angels 911 - Blackjacks

Elam McKnight - Crying Shame - Braid My Hair

George Sapounidis - To Paploma - George From Athens to Beijing

Marta Topferova - Dia Lluvioso - Flor Nocturna

Kansas City Frank Melrose - New Orleans Blues - Bluesiana

Pete Zimmer Quintet - Cut Off - Judgment

Todd Snider - You Got Away With it - CD single

LA56 Band - Raining In My Heart - Bayou Music

Peter Walker - Hot Fusion - A Raga For Peter Walker

Canned Heat - Hill Stomp - Instrumentals 1967-1996

Mike Kennedy Quartet - Idle Afternoon - Idle Afdternoon

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"