[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * October 25th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 4 18:03:11 EST 2006

Sorry, running a little late, but this is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Wednesday, October 25th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Wednesday    25/10/2006    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Pearl Django / Chasing Shadows / Gypsy-attle / Modern Hot Records
Connie Evingson & Hot Club Of Sweden / Stockholm Sweetnin' / It's Alright With Me - (BeBop) / Minnihaha Records
* The Trio: Golla-Lee-Scott / Hot Food Cool Jazz / Yardbird Suite / Compilation
Cannonball Adderley & Bossa Rio Sextet / Cannonball's Bossa Nova / Corcovado / Capitol Jazz
Russ Kassoff / Somewhere / Somewhere / RHK Jazz
Chris Walden Big Band / No Bounds / Smile / Origin Records
Joe Jewell Quartet / Every Note Counts / Sunny / Limited Edition
Dr. Lonnie Smith / Jungle Soul / Willow Weep For Me / Palmetto Records
Larry Vuckovich Trio / Street Scene / I Ain't Got Nobody /     Tetrachord Music

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording