[JPL] Playlist: CKUW Winnipeg Jazz Shows Nov. 1 & 4, 2006

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 5 00:38:03 EST 2006

CKUW Winnipeg Jazz Shows Nov. 1 & 4, 2006

Voyage - Nov. 1st
Jason Rigby   *   Translucent Space - Fresh Sound New
Talent   *   Southampton UK (US)
Romano/Sclavis/Texier   *   African Flashback - Label Bleu   *   Fo Lion
(France)
Quinsin Nachoff Quartet   *   Quiescence - MusicTronic   *  Leaps & Bounds
(Canada)
Ted Nash & Still Evolved   *   In The Loop - Palmetto   *   Palace (US)
Chistof Lauer   *   Blues In Mind - Act   *   De Cuir et ce Cuivre (Germany)
 >>Part Two - Bob Moses Retrospective:
Steve Kuhn /Sheila Jordan Band   *   Playground- ECM   *   Deep Tango (US)
Chuck Bergeron   *   Cause And Effect - Double Time   *   In Cahoots With
Moses (US)
Bob Moses   *   The Story of Moses - Gramavision   *  Overture, Go Down
Moses (US)
Bob Moses   *   The Story of Moses - Gramavision   *  Pharaoh's Song (US)
Bernie Senensky   *   Rhapsody - Timeless   *   Winnie's Revenge (Canada)
Bob Moses   *   Visit With The Great Spirit - Gramavision   *   Monktional (US)
Bob Moses   *   Time Stood Still - Gramavision   *   Time Stood Still (US)
Roland Kirk   *  I Talk With The Spirits - Limelight   *   I Talk With The
Spirits (US)
Bob Moses   *   Nishoma - Grapeshot   *   African Violet (US)
Bob Moses/Tisziji Munoz   *   Love Everlasting - Amu   *   Love Everlasting
(US)
Modo Trio with Jamie Saft   *   The Uninvited - 482 Music   *   Bender (Canada)
Mark Feldman   *        What Exit  - ECM   *   Father Demo Square (US)
Alex Bellegarde Quartet   *   Caminando - Justin Time   *   Desert (Canada)
Pete Zimmer Quintet   *  Judgment - Tippin'   *   Tutti Italiani (US)
Glen Hall   *   Hallucinations - Leo   *   El Hombre Invisible (Canada)
Bill Runge   *   A Tribute To The South American Masters - Maximum   *
       We'll Know When We Get There (Canada)
Fiona Burnett   *   Racer - Newmarket   *   Burning (Australia)

One Man's Jazz - Nov. 4th
  World Saxophone Quartet * Political Blues - Justin Time * Let's Have Some
Fun Blues(US)
  Bruce Freedman * Misc. tracks - ind. * Milarepa(Canada)
  Karl Jannuska * Liberating Vines - Effendi * Liberating Vines(Canada)
  Ornette Coleman * Sound Grammar - Sound Grammar * Matador(US)
  Scotty Hard's Radical Reconstructive Surgery * Scotty Hard's Radical
            Reconstructive Surgery - Thirsty Ear * Eclipse(US)
  Michael Adkins * Infotation - Semblance * A Gate In Spring(Canada)
  David Binney * Out of Airplanes - Mythology * Jan Mayen(US)
  Mark Egan * As We Speak - Wavetone * Depraw(US)
  Franc O'Shea * Alkimia - Azulah * Jayena (Spain)
  Lauzier/Perkin/Kuster * Today Is A Special Day - Ambiance Magnetiques *
     Les Cloches(Canada)
  Miles Perkin * Common Thread - Ombu * Logic(Canada)
  Bob Moses * When Elephants Dream of Music - Gramavision * Trevor(US)
  Bob Moses * Time Stood Still - Gramavision * * Elegant Blue Ghosts(US)
  Bob Moses Time Stood Still - Gramavision * Jaco(US)
  Bob Moses * Time Stood Still - Gramavision * Black East Blues(US)
  Francois Bourassa Trio * Live - Effendi * Herbie Nichols Part 2(Canada)
  Weather Report * Forecast: Tomorrow - Columbia * Nubian Sundance(US)
  Scotty Hard's Radical Reconstructive Surgery * Scotty Hard's Radical
            Reconstructive Surgery Thirsty Ear * St.Clare's Hospital(US)
  Don Preston Trio * Transformation - Cryptogramophone * Inner Blues(US)
  David Gilmore * Unified Presence - RKM * Law of Balance(US)
  Thomas Chapin Trio * Ride - Playscape * Pet Scorpion(US)
  Steven Bernstein's MTO * MTO Volume 1 - Sunnyside * We Are MTO (US)

Maurice Hogue
host & producer