[JPL] Playlist Morning Set 11/06/06 WSHA

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Mon Nov 6 11:17:30 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/6/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	LONNIE'S LAMENT	COMPLETE IMPULSE
	LOUIS ARMSTRONG	A KISS TO BUILD A DREAM ON	AN AMERICAN ICON
	ROSA PASSOS	SENTADO A BIERA DO CAMINHO	ROSA
X	PATRICIA BARBER	THE HOURS	MYTHOLOGIES
X	ELMER GIBSON	LOOK BACK TOMORROW	THE REACH OF MEMORY
X	GUILLAME/DANIEL/ A. BEY	THE NEXT TIME I LOVE	WONDERFUL WORLD
X	JIM TOMLINSON	MANHA DE CARNIVAL	THE LYRIC
X	J. TOMLINSON/ S. KENT	CORCOVADO	THE LYRIC

	GENE AMMONS	HITTIN THE JUG	BOSS TENOR
	PRESERVATION HALL JB	CORRINA CORRINA	W/ DUKE DEJEAN
X	RAY/ BASIE	WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING	GENIUS 2
X	LYNNE ARRIALE	IKO-IKO	LIVE
X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	DESERT HEAT	DESERT HEAT
X	MIKE LEDONNE	BONES	ON FIRE
X	JOE JEWELL	SUNNY	EVERY NOTE COUNTS

	WES MONTGOMERY	FOUR ON SIX	THE BEST OF
X	 JAVON JACKSON	SOUTH SIDE EDDIE	NOW
X	MARGUERITE MARIAMA	WILD WOMEN………	WILD WOMEN…….
	BENNIE GREEN	SOUL STIRRIN	MOSAIC SELECT
X	T. BENNETT/ S. WONDER	FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE	DUETS
X	OSCAR CASTRO-NEVES	HOLDING WITH AN OPEN HAND	ALL-ONE
X	DEEP BLUE ORGAN TRIO	GOIN TO TOWN	LIVE AT GREEN MILL
	ROY HARGROVE	A DAY IN VIENNA	NOTHING SERIOUS

X	JON FADDIS	THE BARON	TERANGA
X	MEREDITH D'AMBROSIO	I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN	WISHING ON THE MOON
X	DON ALIQUO	JAZZ FOLK	JAZZ FOLK
X	ESPERANZA SPALDING	JUNJO	JUNJO
	JACKIE MCLEAN	EMBRACEABLE YOU	A LONG DRINK OF THE BLUES
	DONALD BYRD	ALTER EGO	LANDMARKS 32 JAZZ
X	KENNY GARRETT	BEYOND THE WALL	BEYOND THE WALL
X	TED NASH	CAFÉ DUPA	IN THE LOOP

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street