[JPL] Playlist Morning Set 11/01/06 WSHA

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Mon Nov 6 11:34:01 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/1/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	I LOVE YOU	LUSH LIFE
	SARAH VAUGHN	NOTHING WILL BE AS IT WAS	SEND IN THE CLOWNS
X	MULGREW MILLER	WHEN I GET THERE	LIVE AT THE KENNEDY CENT.
	J.KLEMMER O. CASTRO-NEVES	WHAT'S NEW	SIMPATICO
X	DIZZY GILLESPIE BAND / R. GAMB	STARDUST	DIZZY'S BUSINESS
	MILT JACKSON	SOFTLY AS IN A MORNING SUNRISE	EARLY MODERN
	STANLEY JORDAN	IMPRESSIONS	THE BEST OF

	JUTTA HIPP	JUST BLUES	W/ ZOOT SIMMS
	ANGELA HAGENBACH	U TURNED THE TABLES ON ME	WEAVER OF DREAMS
	THE HARPER BROTHERS	DOWN ON DUNCAN	ARTISTRY
	LOS HOMBRES CALLIENTES	VICTOR EL ROJO	LHC
	JAMES CARTER	SANDU	JURASSIC CLASSICS
	GRANT GREEN	HIGH HEELED SNEAKERS	IRON CITY
	ILLINOIS JACQUET	HEADS	THE BEST OF VERVE

X	JAQUI NAYLOR	I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT …….	THE COLOR FIVE
	J. GRIFFIN/ S. GROSSMAN	POWER STATION	QUINTET
	RODERICK HARPER	MOONLIGHT	BEAUTIFUL BEGINNINGS
X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	MARCEL MARCEAU	RADIANT BLUE
	DEE DEE BRIDGEWATER	CHEROKEE	LIVE AT YOSHI'S
X	BOBBY MARTINEZ	NE PA TI NI PA MI	LATIN ELATION 1
X	DIRTY DOZEN	FLYIN HIGH	WHAT'S GOING ON
	CAL TJADER	DESCARGA CACHAO	CUBAN FANTASY

	RICKY FORD	UP A STEP	TENOR MADNESS
X	DAVE VALENTIN	COME FLY WITH ME	COME FLY WITH ME
X	JOHN STETCH	INUIT TALK	BRUXIN
	DEREK TRUCKS	JOYFUL NOISE	JOYFUL NOISE
	SUSAN TEDESCHI	JUST WON'T BURN	AMERICAN BLUES
X	KENNY BARRON	BRAKES SAKE	MONK LEGACY SEPTET

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601