[JPL] Playlist Morning Set 11/03/06 WSHA

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Mon Nov 6 11:49:14 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/3/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	FALLING IN LOVE WITH LOVE	PRESTIGE RECORDINGS
X	GLADYS KNIGHT	THE MAN I LOVE	BEFORE ME
X	MARIO ADNET	WALKING SONG	FROM THE HEART
X	ALAN BROADBENT	AUTUMN VARIATION	EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU
X	RUSSELL MALONE	HE SAID WHAT	LIVE AT JAZZ STANDARD
	T. BENNETT/ B. EVANS	WALTZ FOR DEBBY	THE TB BE ALBUM

	HANK MOBLEY	SOUL STATION	SOUL STATION
X	JANICE BORLA	ALONE TOGETHER	FROM EVERY ANGLE
X	ROMERO LUBAMBO	NATURE'S BEAUTY	SOFTLY
	DINAH WASHINGTON	TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF BABY	THE BEST OF ROULETTE
	JACKIE MCLEAN 	GREASY	ULTIMATE MIXER
X	PAT BIANCHI	SILVER TRANE	EAST COAST ROOTS
	BOOKER ERVIN	EAST DALLAS SPECIAL	BOOKER AND BRASS

	GEORGE BENSON	MY LATIN BROTHER	BAD BENSON
	RUEBEN WILSON	HOT ROD	LOVE BUG
	LOU RAWLS	LONE GONE BLUES	BEST OF CAPITOL
	JOHNNY COLES	HEAVY LEGS	LITTLE JOHNNY C
X	DONALD HARRISON	TWERK IT	THE SURVIVOR
	DR JOHN	I'M GONNA GO FISHIN	THE BEST OF PARLAPHONE
X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	TUNE 88	DESERT HEAT

X	JAVON JACKSON	FUN TIME	NOW
X	DIRTY DOZEN	FLYIN HIGH	WHAT'S GOING ON
X	JAVON JACKSON	GIVE IT UP OR TURN IT LOOSE	NOW
	JEREMY STEIG	HOWLIN FOR JUDY	BLUE BREAK BEATS 3
X	RAY/BASIE	EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT	GENIUS 2
	LOUIS JORDON	FAT BACK AND CORN LIQUOR	ONE GUY NAMED LOUIS
	JOHN PATTON	FAT JUDY	BLUE 45'S
X	JOHN MCKAY	SERVING NOTICE	ORGANOPTICS
	DUKE PEARSON	CHILLI PEPPERS	THE RIGHT STUFF
	GRANT GREEN	LET THE MUSIC TAKE YOUR MIND	ALIVE

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601