[JPL] Keith Jarrett As Sideman

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 6 23:18:07 EST 2006

At 04:45 PM 06/11/2006 -0800, you wrote:
Jae,
this one is way out in left field, but I just finished doing a
two part retrospective on Bob Moses' music, so... Jarrett
played on what was supposed to be Bob's first recording
in 1967.   The recording was called Love Animal.
It's at their website:
http://amuletrecords.com/CATALOG/amt011/amt011.htm
but some of the tunes are on ITunes as well.

Maurice Hogue
CKUW Winnipeg