[JPL] WSHA Plalist 11/7/06 int. w/ Louis Hayes

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Tue Nov 7 12:26:26 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/7/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	TUNJI	COLTRANE
X	GERI ALLEN	MELCHEZEDIK	TIMELESS PORTRAITS
X	JAQUI NAYLOR	LOSING MY RELIGION	THE COLOR FIVE
X	MULGREW MILLER	IF I SHOULD LOSE YOU	LIVE AT THE KENNEDY CENTER
X	DK IBOMEKA	SOMEONE TO LOVE ME	LOVE STORIES
	CHARLES MINGUS	ECLIPSE	PRE-BIRD
X	JOHN HICKS	I GUESS I'LL HANG MY TEARS OUT	SWEET LOVE OF MINE
	LOU RAWLS	GEORGIA ON MY MIND	THE CAPITOL BLUES SESSIONS

	T. BLANCHARD/ D. HARRISON	AGGRESSION	E.DOLPHY/ B. LITTLE REMEMBER
X	STEVE TURRE	RECONCILIATION	KEEP SEARCHIN
	CONRAD HERWIG	FREDDIE FREELOADER	ANOTHER KIND OF BLUE
	ECHOES OF AN ERA/ C. KHAN	ALL OF ME	ECHOES OF AN ERA
	JIMMY SMITH	SISTA REBECCA	OPEN HOUSE
	ANTONIO CARLOS JOBIM	WAVE	WAVE

	HAROLD VICK	OUR MISS BROOKS	STEPPIN OUT
	HAROLD VICK	TRIMMED IN BLUE	STEPPIN OUT
	FREDDIE HUBBARD	GITTIN DOWN	THE BLACK ANGEL
	ART BLAKEY	MINOR THESIS	LIVE AT MONTREUX
	CARMEN MCRAE	GET IT STRAIGHT	CARMEN SINGS MONK
	SONNY ROLLINS	STRIVERS ROW	LIVE AT THE VILLAGE VANGUARD

	LARRY YOUNG	TYRONE	INTO SOMETHIN
X	LOUIS HAYES (INT L. HAYES)	AUTUMN LEAVES	MAXIMUM FIREPOWER
X	LOUIS HAYES	UNIT 7	MAXIMUM FIREPOWER
X	LOUIS HAYES	JESSICA'S B-DAY	MAXIMUM FIREPOWER
X	LOUIS HAYES	THIS HERE	MAXIMUM FIREPOWER
	LOUIS HAYES	SACK O' WOE	MAXIMUM FIREPOWER
John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601