[JPL] Keith Jarrett As Sideman

JanLeder at aol.com JanLeder at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 13:50:01 EST 2006

Keith's brother, Grant Jarrett, was a drummer too.  I had the  opportunity to
work with him many years ago with a bassist named Dan  Krimm.

Jan Leder
_www.janleder.info_ (http://www.janleder.info)

In a message dated 11/7/2006 1:25:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rick at rickmclaughlin.com writes:

>  Keith's son, Gabe Jarrett, is a jazz drummer.  Wonder if they've  ever
> worked together.  Gabe is based in NY State I believe.   Only thing I've
> heard him on is with the group Vorcza.
>
>  Maurice Hogue
> CKUW Winnipeg

Another son (?) Noah  Jarrett is a wonderful bassist.  I guess he's in
Brooklyn now, but I  knew about him when he was in Boston attending New
England  Conservatory.  http://www.noahjarrett.com/

Rick  McLaughlin