[JPL] Playlist 8 pm - mid. 11/7

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 8 01:12:31 EST 2006

Tuesday, Nov 7, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Diana Krall: I Was Doing Alright, From This Moment On (Verve 00007323)

8:12pm
Cedar Walton: Time After Time, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

8:20pm
Oscar Peterson: On The Trail, Digital At Montreux (Pablo 20014)

8:32pm
One For All: Sweet And Lovely, The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1037)

8:39pm
Wayne Shorter: Night Dreamer, Night Dreamer (Blue Note 84173)

8:47pm
Nat Simpkins/Henri Smith Band: Samba For Horace, Live At Cecil's Vol 2
(Bluejay 501)

8:56pm
Horace Silver: Song For My Father, The Best Of Horace Silver Vol 2 (Blue Note
93206)

9:07pm
David Gilmore: Snake Theory, Unified Presence (RKM 1124)

9:20pm
David Gilmore: Doula, Unified Presence (RKM 1124)

9:33pm
David Gilmore: Vertical Path, Unified Presence (RKM 1124)

9:49pm
David Gilmore: 11th Hour Blues, Unified Presence (RKM 1124)

9:57pm
David Gilmore: Hankiskas, Unified Presence (RKM 1124)

10:05pm
Jimmy Smith: Midnight Special, Fourmost (Milestone 9184)

10:12pm
Ted Nash: Kensington High, In The Loop (Palmetto 2120)

10:18pm
Pete Zimmer: Tutti Italiani, Judgment (Tippin' 1103)

10:25pm
Salim Washington Harlem Arts Ensemble: Horace T, Harlem Homecoming (Ujam 126)

10:35pm
Candida Rose: Afro Blue, KabuMerikana:The Sum Of Me (Golden Rose 1019)

10:41pm
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri: The Palmieri Effect, Simpatico (ArtistShare 057)

10:49pm
Paul Carlon: Smada, Other Tongues (Deep Tone 001)

11:01pm
Gypsy Schaeffer: Faces In The Sand, Portamental (Peace Time 1002)

11:07pm
Roy Haynes: Like This, Whereas (Dreyfus 36694)

11:13pm
Pharoah Sanders: Greetings To Idris, Journey To The One (Evidence 22016)

11:20pm
Kenny Garrett: Calling, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

11:32pm
Lynne Arriale: Come Together, Live (Motema 00007)

11:40pm
Mulgrew Miller: If I Should Lose You, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol One
(Maxjazz 217)

11:50pm
Herbie Hancock: My Funny Valentine, The Piano (Columbia/Legacy 87083)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston