[JPL] MJC Playlist: The Lone Arranger

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Wed Nov 8 15:49:55 EST 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-202: Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds - {My Museum} - Origin

Theme and intro: Wes Montgomery - On Green Dolphin Street

Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds / Jeannine / {My Museum} / Origin
Falkner Evans Trio / Ask Me Now / Climbing The Gates / CAP

Rashied Ali Quintet / Sidewalks In Motion / Judgment Day / Survival
Wayne Wallace / Title Track / Dedication / Patois

Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds / Daydream / {My Museum} / Origin
Michael Wolff / Mellow Yellow / Love & Destruction / Wrong

Chris Connor~Hank Jones / Everything I've Got / As Time Goes By / Enja
Chris Connor / Try A Little Tenderness / Lullaby Of Birdland / Bethlehem
Chris Connor / Title Track / Lullaby Of Birdland / Bethlehem
Chris Connor / What Is There To Say / Lullaby Of Birdland / Bethlehem

Top of hour one sweep - Pepper Adams - Seein' Red

Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds / Juan Beatov Stomp / {MyMuseum} / Origin
Ray Brown Trio / Freddy Freeloader / Bassics / Concord Jazz

Janice Borla / I'll Take Les / From Every Angle / Blujazz
Ann Hampton Callaway / I'm Too White To Sing The Blues / Blues In The Night / Telarc Jazz
Joe Williams / It's Not Easy Being White / I Just Want to Sing / Delos

Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds / Zip Code 2005 / {My Museum} / Origin
Mark Masters Ensemble / Summer Day / Wish Me Well / Capri

Diane Delin / Deck The Halls / Offerings For A Peaceful Season / Blujazz
Dave Stryker / Let It Snow / Six String Santa / Strike Zone

Top of hour two and sign off - Quincy Jones - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Floor Buffer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
(904) 910-3475
(866) 752-8177 fax
http://www.modernjazzclassics.com