[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 11-08-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:44:57 EST 2006

New Release*

8:06pm
Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood, Tootie Ma Is A Big Fine Thing (Out Louder)*
The Countdown Quartet, No Place to Go*
The Wild Magnolias, Somebody Got Soul, Soul, Soul
Alemayehu Eshete /Hirut Begele, Temeles (Ethiopiques 3)
Michele Roseman & Quintessence, Guapo (The In Side Out)*
Barbara Sfraga & Center Search Quest, Be There (Timelessness Frozen in
Time)*
John Coltrane, Equinox
Karrin Allyson, A Long Way To Go (footprints)*
Lynne Arriale Trio, Iko Iko (Live)*

9pm
Kenny Carr, title cut (Turn the Page)*
Herculaneum, Return to the Woods (Orange Blossom)*
Elmer Gibson, A Place on High (The Reach of Memory)*
Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra, Dreamcatcher (In Progress)*
Guillermo Klein, Venga (una nave)
Mark Masters Ensemble, Three Tops (Wish Me Well)*
Keith Jarrett, Time On My Hands (The Carnegie Hall Concert)*
Tomo, Beautiful Evening (I'll Always Know)*
Carla White, May I Come In? (A Voice In The Night)

10pm
Don Aliquo, Peaceful Flame (Jazz Folk)*
Jason Kao Hwang, No Myth (Edge)*
Ernie Andrews, Medley: Articulated Blues/Parker's Mood (The Many Faces of
...)
Frank Morgan, Crazy He Calls Me (reflections)*
Joe Venuti & Earl Hines, Rosetta (Hot Sonatas)
Deep Blue Organ Trio, Once I Loved (Goin' to Town)*
Clifford Brown, Delilah

11pm
Mingus Big Band, Wham Bam (Live in Tokyo)*
Flat Earth Society, In Between Rivers (Psychoscout)*
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri Project, The Palmieri Effect (simpatico)*
Amadou et Mariam, Bali Maou (Tje Ni Mousso)
Rob Reddy's Gift Horse, title cut (A Hundred Jumping Devils)*
Ted Nash, title cut (In The Loop)*
Nels Cline, Compulsion (New Monestery)*
Ornette Coleman Quartet, Intro/Matador (Sound Grammar)*

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org