[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 11/8

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 01:32:21 EST 2006

Wednesday, Nov 8, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Kenny Dorham: Trompeta Toccata, Trompeta Toccata (Blue Note 62635)

8:20pm
Lynne Arriale: Iko Iko, Live (Motema 00007)

8:31pm
Sonny Rollins: Someday I'll Find You, Sonny, Please (Doxy 730)

8:41pm
The Shook-Russo Quartet: Somewhere Within, The Shook-Russo Quartet (Summit
458)

8:50pm
One For All: Smooth, The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1037)

Live interview with Paul Combs

9:01pm
Paul Combs: Red Rock, Live At Chit Chat (Sea Breeze 3073)

9:17pm
Lydia Fortune: A Feeling About Today, All Over The Map (lydiafortune)

9:37pm
Ted Heath: Lyonia, Euphoria! (Jasmine 2567)

9:45pm
Carmen McRae: I Was Doing Alright, Blue Moon (Verve 314543829)

9:57pm
Paul Combs: Tubarao, Live At Chit Chat (Sea Breeze 3073)

10:05pm
Louis Hayes: Little Boy With The Sad Eyes, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

10:11pm
Kenny Garrett: Beyond The Wall, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

10:18pm
Pete Zimmer: Judgment, Judgment (Tippin' 1103)

10:32pm
John Hicks: The Things We Did Last Summer, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

10:36pm
Stefon Harris: Sunset And The Mocking Bird, African Tarantella (Blue Note
41090)

10:42pm
Michelle Rosewoman: Advance Dance, The In Side Out (Advance Dance 0353)

10:53pm
Chad Rager: Whipping Post, 21st Century Groove (Strokeland 007)

11:05pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Dream A Little Dream Of Me, Ella & Friends (Decca 663)

11:08pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Would You Like To Take A Walk, Ella & Friends (Decca 663)

11:11pm
Ella Fitzgerald: I Still Feel The Same About You, Ella & Friends (Decca 663)

11:14pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Baby It's Cold Outside, Ella & Friends (Decca 663)

11:22pm
Branford Marsalis: Hope, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-0420)

11:33pm
Evita Cobo: Dream Dancing, Invitation (evitacobomusic)

11:39pm
Freddie Hubbard: Body And Soul, Here To Stay (Blue Note 62661)

11:45am
Dave Valentin: If You Could See Me Now, Come Fly With Me (HighNote 7160)

11:51pm
Pat Metheny; Brad Mehldau: Find Me In Your Dreams, Metheny/Mehldau (Nonesuch
79964)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs