[JPL] Playlist Morning Set WSHA 11/09/06 int. Russ Kassoff

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Thu Nov 9 11:05:49 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/9/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	THE NIGHT HAS 1000 EYES	COLTRANE'S SOUND
X	BRANFORD MARSALIS	HOPE	BRAGGTOWN
X	BRANFORD MARSALIS	FATE	BRAGGTOWN
X	RUSS KASSOFF	SOMEWHERE	SOMEWHERE
X	FRED FRIED	THE WISDOM OF NOTES	THE WISDOM OF NOTES
X	ELMER GIBSON	SONG FOR MELNESE	SONG FOR MELNESE

	LOUIS ARMSTRONG	ST. LOUIS BLUES	PLAYS W.C. HANDY
X	E. PALMIERI/ B. LYNCH	THE PALMIERI EFFECT	SIMPATICO
	AFO ALL STARS / T.LYNNE	I LEFT MY HEART IN SF	COMPENDUM
	AFO ALL STARS 	THE MAN I LOVE	COMPENDUM
X	JAMIE DAVIS	ISN'T SHE LOVELY	IT'S A GOOD THING
X	WINARD HARPER	MORNING GLOW	MAKE IT HAPPEN
X	CEDAR WALTON	LITTLE SUNFLOWER	ONE FLIGHT DOWN
	JACK McDUFF	WHAP	THE HONEYDRIPPER

	JAMES CARTER	FREEREGGAEHIBOP	CONVERSIN WITH THE ELDERS
X	TERRY GIBBS	WEDNESDAY AT TWO	FINDIN THE GROOVE
	CANNONBALL/ M.JACKSON	THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER	THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER
	HORACE SILVER	SILVER'S BLUE	SILVER'S BLUE
	KURT ELLING	EASY LIVING	FLIRTING WITH TWILIGHT
X	LYNNE ARRIALE	IKO-IKO	LIVE
X	LOUIS PERDOMO	STREET VIEW BIKER	AWARENESS

X	RUSS KASSOFF	THE BEST THING FOR YOU	SOMEWHERE
X	RUSS KASSOFF	YOU ARE ALL THE WORLD TO ME	SOMEWHERE
X	RUSS KASSOFF	SAMBA DU SACKETS	SOMEWHERE
X	RUSS KASSOFF	WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE	SOMEWHERE
	STAN KENTON	FEARLESS FINLAY	WEST COAST JAZZ
	DAVID NEWMAN	HARD TIMES	GREAT MOMENTS IN JAZZ
X	XIMO TEBAR	MY EVIDENCE	ECLIPSE
X	JOHN HICKS	SWEET LOVE OF MINE	SWEET LOVE OF MINE

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601