[JPL] Playlist Morning Set WSHA 11/08/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Thu Nov 9 11:07:15 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/8/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	YOU LEAVE ME BREATHLESS	THE PRESTIGE RECORDINGS
X	ED NEUMEISTER	TREES	REFLECTION
X	JOHN PROULX	MOON AND SAND	MOON AND SAND
X	ALAN BROADBENT	E, 32ND ELEGY	EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU
X	BARON TYMAS	AFRO BLUE	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE
	HERBIE HANCOCK	MAIDEN VOYAGE	MAIDEN VOYAGE
X	MARK WEINSTEIN	O NOSSO AMOR	O NOSSO AMOR

X	DELFAYO MARSALIS	BRER RABBIT	MINIONS DOMINION
	T.S. MONK 	HARISTOCRACY	HIGHER GROUND
	DONALD BYRD	HUSH	ROYAL FLUSH
X	MADELINE PEYROUX	I'M ALL RIGHT	HALF THE PERFECT WORLD
X	STEFON HARRIS	THE NEW ORLEANS SUITE	AFRICAN TARENTELLA
X	BEN RILEY	BRAKES SAKE	MONK LEGACY

X	CHAD RAGER	SQUIB CAKES	21 CENTURY GROOVE
	MIKE LEDONNE	DELILAH	KINDA JAZZY KINDA FUNKY
	RAY BROWN	RIO	THE BEST OF BASSICS
	TED CURSON	NOSRUC	PLENTY OF HORN
X	JASON MORAN	BREAK DOWN	ARTIST IN RESIDENCE
	OSCAR PETERSON	3 IN THE AM	FOR MY FRIENDS
	JJ. JOHNSON JAI WINDING	I CONCENTRATE ON YOU	THE GREAT KAI AND JJ
	JOHNNY HARTMAN	UNFORGETTABLE	UNFORGETTABLE

X	PETE ZIMMER	THE MINGUS THAT I KNEW	JUDGEMENT
X	DAVID GILMORE	VERTICAL PATH	UNIFIED PRESCENCE
X	BILLY HART	IVERSON'S ODYSSEY	QUARTET
X	NEAL MINER	A CLEVER AIR	THE EVENING SOUND
X	JOHN PATTITUCCI	CIRCULAR	LINE BY LINE
X	MARCUS STRICKLAND	SESAME STREET	TWI-LIFE
X	STANTON MOORE	POISON PUSHY	3
John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street