[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 11/9

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Nov 10 01:26:41 EST 2006

Thursday, Nov 9, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00am

8:12pm
Ray Charles; Count Basie Orchestra: The Long And Winding Road, Ray Sings Basie
Swings (Concord 30026)

8:17am
Dizzy Gillespie All Star Big Band: Stardust, Dizzy's Business (MCG 1023)

8:23pm
Julius Tolentino: I Want To Talk About You, Just The Beginning (Sharp Nine
1034)

8:34pm
Pat Metheny; Brad Mehldau: Summer Day, Metheny/Mehldau (Nonesuch 79964)

8:40pm
Esperanza Spalding: The Peacocks, Junjo (Ayva 036)

8:48pm
Geri Allen: Melchezedik, Timeless Portraits And Dreams (Telarc 83645)

Live interview with Dominique Eade

9:00pm
Dominique Eade; Jed Wilson: In My Secret Life, Open (Jazz Project 3001)

9:12am
Dominique Eade: Open Letter, Open (Jazz Project)

9:29pm
Dominique Eade: You Fascinate Me So, Open (Jazz Project 3001)

9:39pm
Dominique Eade: Series Of One, Open (Jazz Project 3001)

9:54pm
Dominique Eade: Home/The Last Bus, Open (Jazz Project 3001)

10:05pm
Michelle Rosewoman: The ER, The In Side Out (Advance Dance 0353)

10:16pm
Woody Shaw: Everytime I See You, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of Woody
Shaw (Mosaic 142)

10:23pm
Javon Jackson: Fun Time, Now (Palmetto 2121)

10:32pm
HD2: Bebe, Songs From The Last Century (Blue Toucan)

10:39pm
Kenny Dorham: Mamacita, Trompeta Toccata (Blue Note 62635)

10:50pm
Louis Hayes: Little Boy With The Sad Eyes, Maximun Firepower (Savant 2078)

10:59pm
Sonny Rollins: Someday I'll Find You, Sonny, Please (Doxy 9730)

11:09pm
Paul Carlon: Street Beat, Other Tongues (Deep Tone 001)

11:18pm
The Shook-Russo Quartet: Waltz For Nanami, The Shook-Russo Quartet (Summit
458)

11:30pm
Kurt Elling: Ballad For The Sad Young Men, Close Your Eyes (Blue Note 30645)

11:36pm
Andy Bey: Tuesdays In Chinatown, Tuesdays In Chinatown (N-Coded Music 4223)

11:43pm
Karrin Allyson: Say It (Over and Over Again), Ballads (Concord 4950)

11:49pm
Chris McNulty: Make It Easy On Yourself, Whispers The Heart (Elefant dreams
4549)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs