[JPL] Spectrum w/Derrick Lucas Playlist week of 11/5/06

Derrick Lucas dnlbka at rit.edu
Fri Nov 10 08:49:17 EST 2006

Catch The Spectrum with Derrick Lucas

Sunday's 10PM-1AM EST

WGMC JAZZ 90.1FM

ROCHESTER, NY

www.jazz901.org <http://www.jazz901.org/>

RASHIED ALI-SIDEWALKS IN MOTION-JUDGEMENT DAY VOL 1

YUSEF LATEEF-THE IMPROVISORS-THE DOCTOR IS IN AND OUT

THE DIRTY DOZEN-RIGHT ON-WHAT'S GOING ON

NICOLA CONTE-ARABESQUE-BOSSA -PER DUE

KAHIL EL'ZABAR-BIG M-BIG M

JACKIE MITTOO-DEEPER & DEEPER-STUDIO ONE SOUL

TIM JUKE-LIFE, RAIN, FALL-FORWARD

BORIS GARDINER-GHETTO FUNK-DARKER THAN BLUE

CHARLES MINGUS-PRAYER FOR PASSIVE RESISTANCE-MINGUS  - ANTIBES 60

ALICE RUSSELL-PEACE RESIDES- UNDER THE MURKA MOON

MM&W-ORBITS-NOTES FROM THE UNDERGROUND

LAIKA FATIEN- SHALLOWS-LOOK AT ME  NOW!

REZ ABBASI-LIFE GOES- BAZAAR

KARL DENSON-LOUIS AND CO-THE D STANDS FOR DIESEL

LIAM SILLERY-CEORA-ON THE FLY

AMON TOBIN-TOYS-PERMUTATION

QUANTIC-AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANSWER-AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANSWER

STEVE TURRE-RECONCILIATION-KEEP SEARCHIN'

BENSON/JARREAU-FOUR-GIVE IT UP

BEN RILEY-LET'S CALL THIS-MEMORIES OF T

DIZZY GILLESPIE-KUSH-AN ELECTRIFYING EVENING

RADIO CITIZEN-NIGHT PART I-BERLIN SERENGETI

ROTARY CONNECTION-SONG FOR EVERYONE-BLACK GOLD: THE VERY BEST

MICHAEL WHITE-JOHN COLTRANE WAS HERE-SPIRIT DANCE

THE ROOTS-ONE SHINE- ILLADELPH HALFLIFE

ISAAC HAYES-BY THE TIME I GET TO PHOENIX-HOT BUTTERED SOUL

HANK MOBLEY-OUT OF JOE'S BAG-ANOTHER WORKOUT