[JPL] Playlist WSHA 11/10/06 Morning Set

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Fri Nov 10 10:23:25 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/10/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	I WANT TALK ABOUT YOU	SOULTRANE
	ANDEY BEY	IN A MIST	TUESDAY'S IN CHINATOWN
X	MULGREW MILLER	WHEN I GET THERE	LIVE AT KENNEDY CENTER
X	DIANNA KRALL	ISN'T IT A LOVELY DAY	FROM THIS MOMENT ON
X	FRISELL,CARTER,MOTIAN	ON THE STREET WHERE U LIVE	FRISELL,CARTER,MOTIAN
X	MSMW	JULIA	MSMW

	MARK WHITFIELD	7TH AVE STROLL	7TH AVE STROLL
	H. HANCOCK/ S. WONDER	ST. LOUIS BLUES	GERSHWIN'S WORLD
	FREDDIE HUBBARD	RED CLAY	RED CLAY
	ARLINGTON HOUSTON	GEO ROSE	COOL CASUAL
	DUKE PEARSON	SWEET HONEY BEE	SWEET HONEY BEE
	JOHNNY GRIFFIN	WADE IN THE WATER	BIG-SOUL BAND

X	BARON TYMAS	STONE FLOWER	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE ( interview for concert series)
X	BARON TYMAS	SAXSMO GOES TO WOODSTOCK	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE
X	BARON TYMAS	DIMPLES	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE
X	BARON TYMAS	AFRO-BLUE	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE
	WARDELL QUEZERGUE	3 TENORS FOR MOOSE	 MASTERPIECE
	NINA SIMONE	I LOVE YOUR LOVIN WAYS	WILD IS THE WIND
X	JAVON JACKSON	CHIEF BLACKWATER	NOW
	QUINCY JONES	GULA MATARI	GULA MATARI
	PUCHO AND HIS LATSOULBRO	DESCARGA ON LAS PALMAS	CALIENTE CON SOUL

	MAYHAP	JIM'S CHICKEN	MIGHT COULD (interview for concert series)
	MAYHAP	GRAB A SLUG	MIGHT COULD
	MAYHAP	YOU CAN'T GET THERE FROM HERE	MIGHT COULD
	MAYHAP	MONKEY WRENCH	MIGHT COULD
X	DONALD HARRISON	TWERK IT	THE SURVIVOR
X	DON BYRON	SHOTGUN	DO THE BOOMERANG
X	RUEBEN ROGERS	THE THINGS I AM	THE THINGS I AM
	RICHARD GROOVE HOLMES	GROOVIN WITH MR G	BLUE BREAK BEATS
	GEORGE BENSON	ROCK CANDY	THE ESSENTIAL

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street