Re: Re: Re: [JPL] JOHN TAYLOR...“Angel of the Presence” ...(CamJazz/Sunnyside)...NYT

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:02:57 EST 2006

John Taylor played live on Blue Lake Public Radio a few years ago --
we recorded him in an hour long radio program at Grand Valley State
University...duet with saxophonist from Canada, a Lennie Tristano
influenced player who's name escapes me, Kirk McDonald? Brilliant
performance.

Taylor also appears on the new Mark Feldman ECM record with the
wonderfully creative drummer Tom Rainey.