[JPL] playlist - "My Favorite Things" with Russ Neff for the week of 11/12/06

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Nov 12 18:59:19 EST 2006

This week's music on "/*My Favorite Things <http://www.mftjazz.com>*/"

    * I Ain't Got Nobody - Larry Vukovich Trio - Street Scene
    * Unit 7 - Pat Martino - Remember
    * Cut Off - Pete Zimmer Quintet - Judgment
    * Whirly Bird - Count Basie Orchestra - Live At The Sands
    * The King - Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer Group - Live In Seattle
    * If I Had You - Hank Marr - Hank & Frank
    * Honeysuckle Rose - Ray Brown Trio - North Sea Jazz Festival
    * New York State of Mind - Mel Torme - The London Sessions
    * Oop Pop A Dah - Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Voodoo
    * In Your Own Sweet Way - Chet Baker - My Favourite Songs

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/