[JPL] Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist November 13, 2006-Joel Dorn Intv'w, Bobby Darin Seeing Is Believing DVD Release

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Nov 13 15:54:19 EST 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 11/13/2006 - Joel Dorn Intv'w, Bobby Darin Seeing Is Believing DVD Release

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Jane Monheit Never Neverland Never Neverland N-Coded
      Bobby Darin You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You The Curtain Falls Collector's Choice
      Ella Fitzgerald Blue Skies First Lady of Song Verve
      Acoustic Jazz Quartet Autumn in New York I'm Beginning to See the Light Acoustic Disc
      Johnny Mercer Candy Personality Golden Options
      Bobby Darin Blue Skies Aces Back to Back Hyena
      Bobby Darin Moon River Aces Back to Back Hyena
      Bobby Darin All the Way Aces Back to Back Hyena
      Aaron Neville Mona Lisa Fiyo on the Bayou A&M
      Jane Monheit Please Be Kind Never Neverland N-Coded
      Peggy Lee They Can't Take That Away From Me Capitol Sings Gershwin Capitol
      June Christy How Long Has This Been Goin' On? Capitol Sings Gershwin Capitol
      Kenny Gardner I Got Plenty of Nuthin' Capitol Sings Gershwin Capitol
      Dick Hyman Group featuring Howard Alden There'll Be Some Changes Made Sweet & Lowdown SONY
      Bobby Darin All I Have to Do Is Dream Aces Back to Back Hyena

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Neville Brothers Sittin' in Limbo Fiyo on the Bayou A&M
      Bobby Darin If I Were A Carpenter Aces Back to Back Hyena
      Joel Dorn/Jimmy Scalia Intv'w
      Bobby Darin I've Got My Mojo Working Seeing Is Believing Hyena
      Joel Dorn/Jimmy Scalia Intv'w
      Seeing is Believing Contest
      Bobby Darin Caravan Seeing Is Believing Hyena
      Joel Dorn/Jimmy Scalia Intv'w
      Seeing is Believing Contest
      Jane Monheit Never Let Me Go Never Neverland N-Coded

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Joel Dorn/Jimmy Scalia Intv'w
      Bobby Darin Mack the Knife Seeing Is Believing Hyena
      Bobby Darin Splish Splash Seeing Is Believing Hyena
      Seeing is Believing Contest
      Ella Fitzgerald Too Young for the Blues First Lady of Song Verve
      Benny Goodman & Orch Stompin' at the Savoy Best of the Big Bands Platinum
      Lionel Hampton & Orch Flying Home Let's Swing Platinum
      Gene Krupa & Orch w/Roy Eldridge & Anita O'Day Let Me Off Uptown Let's Swing Platinum
      Hudson DeLange Orch Organ Grinder's Swing Let's Swing Platinum
      Dizzy's Contest
      Jim Pearce Gone Fishin' Prairie Dog Ballet Oak Avenue

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy The Boogie Bumper Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Interscope
      Jimmy Durante w/Peter Lawford Swingin With Rhythm & Blues Club Durante MCA
      Billie Holiday Them There Eyes Greatest Hits Decca
      Jim Croce Workin' at the Car Wash Blues You Don't Mess Around With Jim
      Woody Herman & Ocrh Lullaby of Birldland Giants of the Big Band Era Pilz
      Neville Brothers Brother John/IkoIko Fiyo on the Bayou A&M
      Dizzy's Contest
      Louis Armstrong I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You The Best of the Decca Years Decca
      Count Basie & Orch One O'Clock Jump Best of the Big Bands Pilz
      Louis Jordan & the 5 Guys Named Moe Caldonia Louis Jordan & the 5 Guys Named Moe Prism
      Judy Garland  Swanee Capitol Sings Gershwin Capitol
      Carmen Miranda Chatanooga Choo Choo Songs That Won the War Laserlight
      Diana Krall This Can't Be Love Steppin' Out Justin Time
      Dick Hyman Group featuring Howard Alden I'll See You In My Dream Soundtrack of Sweet & Lowdown SONY
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

      All the Best,
      Lise Avery
      Executive Producer