[JPL] WCLV Jazz Playlist for 11/12

John Simna jsimna at wclv.com
Mon Nov 13 16:31:35 EST 2006

Here's what aired this past weekend on Jazz All Night from WCLV in
Cleveland:

Performer                   Music                  Recording Title
Label

12:00Mid

Ray Barretto    Baby, Baby All the Time

                                                        Standards
Rican-ditioned         Zoho

Scott Whitfield    Let's Get Lost        Live at Charlie O's
Summit

Brian Swartz       A Ghost of a Chance             Three
Summit

John McNeil       Bernie's Tune           East Coast Cool
Omni Tone

Sonny Rollins     Someday I'll Find You    Sonny, Please              Doxy

Ben Riley             Shuffle Boil                 Memories of T
Concord

1:00AM

Lynne Arriale              Braziliana                      Live
Motema

Edward Simon          Gevriasolas                    Unicity
CamJazz

Matt Savage          Couch Potato Blues        Quantum Leap
Savage

Dewey Jackson        Tishamingo        Live at the Barrel, 1952
Delmark

Don Ewell        Careless Love; I'm Gonna Stomp Mr. Henry Lee

                                                         Solo Piano
1969-1973            Chiaroscuro

Bobby Hackett      Stompin' at the Savoy; Don't Be That Way

                                                      Complete Capitol Solo
Mosaic

Pee Wee Russell    The Very Thought of You

                                                             Swingville
Sampler              Swingville

2:00AM

Ximo Tebar          Martino                        Eclipse
Omix/Sunnyside

Pat Martino            Road Song              Remember
Blue Note

Russell Malone    Mean Streak    Live at Jazz Standard Vol I         MaxJazz

Lee Konitz-Ohad Talmor     Chromaticlee Suite    New Nonet       Omnitone

Anthony Wilson        Looking Back           Power of Nine
Groove Note

3:00AM

Diana Krall      Willow Weep for Me    From This Moment On     Blue Note

Jimmy Heath           Gemini         Turn Up the Heath
Planet Arts

Phil Kelly           Bluelonious                 My Museum
Origin

Planet Jazz           Buttermoose               In Orbit
Sharp Nine

Neil Miner           Night Owls               The Evening Sound
Smalls

Brubeck Brothers      Bullwinkle's Revenge          Intuition
Koch

Chris Brubeck       Dance of the Noecons     Convergence              Koch

4:00AM

Madeline Peyroux  The Summer Night    Half the Perfect World  Rounder

Brian Traynor-Jimmy Scott       Why Try to Change Me Now?

(same)        Summit

Sathima Bea Benjamin       Indian Summer    Song Spirit                Ekapa

Gladys Knight         Stormy Weather              Before Me
Verve

Charley Harrison   If You Were Mine   Keeping My Composure   C3 Records

Kenny Werner       Intro; Hedwig's Theme       Democracy             Half
Note

Pete Zimmer      The Mingus That I Knew         Judgment
Tippin'

5:00AM

Tony Bennett-Bill Evans        Waltz for Debby

                                             Tony Bennet-Bill Evans Album
Fantasy

Tony Bennett-Bill Charlap      I Left My Heart in San Francisco

Duets                      RPM/Columbia

Alan Broadbent      Blue in Green   Every Time I Think of You     Artistry
Music

Bill Anschell              Emily              More to the Ear.
Origin

Romero Lubambo     Comin' Home Baby           Softly
MaxJazz

Jiggs Whigham          April Child          Brazilian Portrait
Marcophon

Mario Adnet      Song for Isabella            From the Heart
Adventure

Hamilton de Holanda        Small Country Train      Brasilianos
Adventure

Modern Jazz Quartet        Odds Against Tomorrow

                                                     Dedicated to Connie
Atlantic

Stan Getz            Sunshower       Bossas and Ballads
Concord

John Simna

jsimna at wclv.com

WCLV