[JPL] Anything Goes Syndicated Program Playlist Airdates November 13- 19, 2006 (Edgar Meyer Intv'w Part II)

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Nov 13 16:41:59 EST 2006

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

Please note Anything Goes!! programming is now downloadable from the www.anythinggoesradio.com website.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery syndicated program for the week November 13, 2006 - November 19, 2006.(The dates indicated are airdates for the Commercial Program. Noncommercial program weeks run Saturday thru Friday so dates vary slightly.)

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 38x weekly via it's radio and web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 38 spins during this broadcast week. Please see www.AnythingGoesRadio.com for complete list of affiliates.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request and SOMETIMES posted on JPL.)
Airdates November 13, November 19, 2006 (Edgar Meyer Intv'w Part II)

      Artist Song Label
      Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie Anything Goes
      George Shearing with Carmen McRae Too Late Now Concord
      George Shearing Quintet September in the Rain Concord
      Edgar Meyer, Yo Yo Ma, Mark O'Connor and Janes Taylor Hard Times Come Again No More SONY Classical

     SPOTs
     SET II
      Edgar Meyer Interlude 1 SONY Classical
      Edgar Meyer Interview
      Edgar Meyer, Yo Yo Ma & Mark O'Connor Speed the Plow Medley SONY Classical
      Edgar Meyer Interview
      Edgar Meyer Interview
     SPOTS

     SET III
      Frank Sinatra w/Tommy Dorsey on vocals You and I Columbia/Legacy
      Frank Sinatra w/Tommy Dorsey on vocals I'll Be Seeing You Columbia/Legacy
      Frank Sinatra w/Tommy Dorsey on vocals It's A Lovely Day Tomorrow Columbia/Legacy
     SPOTS
     Manny

     SET IV/V
      Mel Torme Swingin' on the Moon Polygram
      Sammy Davis Jr. I Ain't Got Nobody Polygram
     SPOTS
      Frank Sinatra w/Tommy Dorsey on vocals I'll Take Tallulah Columbia/Legacy

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery