[JPL] Stolen Moments" Play List 11.13.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Nov 13 20:35:20 EST 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 11.13.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Sonny Rollins - Title Cut - Sonny, Please -  Doxy
MB3 - Peace - Jazz Hits Volume 1 -Mel Bay
Janice Borla - Ask  Me Now -  From Every Angle - BlueJazz

Wayne Wallace - R.S.V.P. - Dedication - Patois
Pamela York - I Hear Music - The Way Of Time - Self Produced
Les DeMerle - Title Cut - Cookin' at the Corner - Origin

Ben Riley - Pannonica - Memories Of T - Concord
Louis Hayes w/ Cannonball Legacy Band - Unit Seven - Maximum
Firepower - Savant
Brian Trainor - The Folks Who Live On The Hill - Why Try To Change me
Now? - Summit

Dino Saluzzi - Inside - Juan Condori - ECM
Rez Abbasi - You People - Bazaar - Zoho
Romero Lumbambo - Comin' Home Baby - Softly - Maxjazz

Neal Miner - Title Cut - The Evening Sound - Smalls
Bob Stewart/Hank Jones - The Masquerade Is Over - I Concentrate On
You - VWC
Joe Jewell - Beatrice - Every Notes Counts - Limited Edition

Eric Alexander/Grant Stewart(Reeds & Deeds) - Hittin' The Jug -
Cookin' - Criss Cross
The Brubeck Brothers - Jump Up, Get Down - Intuition - Koch
Michael Wolff  - Stop In The Name Of Love - Love and Distruction - Wrong

Mitchel Forman - Here There and Everywhere - Perspectives - Marsis Jazz
Stefon Harris - 	Burbon Street - African Tarantella - Blue Note
John Patitucci - Jesus On The Mainline - Line By Line - Concord

John Bunch - Last Dance  - Salutes Jimmy Van Huesen - Arbors
Don Lanphere - Take The A Train - 'Into Somewhere' - Hep
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627