[JPL] Playlist - The Sounds of Jazz - KRFC 88.9fm

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 13 20:48:51 EST 2006

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

11/7/06

{Artist - "Track" - Album - Label}

Herbie Hancock – “Watermelon Man” – Takin’ Off – Blue Note

Sonny Rollins – “Pent Up House” – Plus 4 – Prestige

Ben Riley’s Monk Legacy Septet – “Straight, No Chaser” – Memories of T – Concord

Sonny Clark – “Eric Walks” – Leapin’ & Lopin’ – Blue Note

Pete Zimmer – “Bye Bye Blackbird” – Judgement – Tippin’

Keith Jarrett – “My Song” – The Carnegie Hall Concert – ECM

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers – “Caravan” – Caravan – Riverside

The Just Jazz Quintet – “Line for Lyons” – Live & Straight Ahead – JJQ

Pat Bianchi – “Silver Train” – East Coast Roots – Jazzed Media

NOMO – “We Do We Go” – New Tones – Ubiquity

Bill Evans/Tony Bennett – “My Foolish Heart” – The Tony Bennett Bill Evans Album

Meredith D’Ambrosia – “Giant Steps” – It’s Your Dance – Sunnyside

Charles Mingus – “Things Ain’t What They Used To Be” – Shoes of the Fisherman’s Wife – Columbia

Jimmy McGriff – “Keep Loose” – The Worm – Blue Note

Art Tatum – “Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams” – 20th Century Piano Genius – Verve

Tomas Janzon – “Wescology” – Coast to Coast to Coast - ChangesMusic