[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 11/13

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Nov 14 00:57:49 EST 2006

Monday, Nov 13, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Woody Shaw: Just A Ballad For Woody, In My Own Sweet Way (In + Out Records
7003)

8:17pm
Woody Shaw: All The Way, Setting Standards (Muse 5318)

8:25pm
Woody Shaw: Imagination, Imagination (32Jazz 32090)

8:36pm
Woody Shaw: Are They Only Dreams, The Moontrane (32Jazz 32019)

8:45pm
Woody Shaw: Joshua, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of Woody Shaw (Mosaic
142)

8:52pm
Woody Shaw: Think On Me, Blackstone Legacy (Contemporary 7627/8)

9:08pm
Woody Shaw: Hello To The Wind, Two More Pieces Of The Puzzle (32Jazz 32069)

9:24pm
Woody Shaw: The Green Street Caper, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of
Woody Shaw (Mosaic 142)

9:33pm
Woody Shaw: Soulfully I Love You, Last Of The Line (32Jazz 32024)

9:42pm
Woody Shaw: Little Red's Fantasy, Live Vol Three (HighNote 7102)

9:52pm
Woody Shaw: Time Is Right, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of Woody Shaw
(Mosaic 142)

10:06pm
Larry Young: If, Joe Henderson The Blue Note Years (Blue Note 89287)

10:13pm
Woody Shaw: Woody I, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of Woody Shaw (Mosaic
142)

10:20pm
Woody Shaw: The Moontrane, The Moontrane (32Jazz 32019)

10:32pm
Woody Shaw: Love Dance, Last Of The Line (32Jazz 32024)

10:44pm
Woody Shaw: Sanyas, The Moontrane (32Jazz 32019)

11:01pm
Woody Shaw: Blues For Wood, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of Woody Shaw
(Mosaic 142)

11:07pm
Woody Shaw: Jean-Marie, Little Red's Fantasy (Muse 5103)

11:15pm
Woody Shaw: Baloo Baloo, Last Of The Line (32Jazz 32024)

11:21pm
Woody Shaw: Isabel The Liberator, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of Woody
Shaw (Mosaic 142)

11:32pm
Woody Shaw: Stormy Weather, Imagination (32Jazz 32090)

11:40pm
Woody Shaw: It Might As Well Be Spring, Solid (Muse 5329)

11:50pm
Woody Shaw: We'll Be Together Again, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of
Woody Shaw (Mosaic 142)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs