[JPL] Playlist WSHA Morning Set 11/13/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Tue Nov 14 06:40:22 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/13/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	AFTER THE RAIN	IMPULSE RECORDINGS
X	H. PERSON/ B. CHARLAP	WHERE HAS OUR LOVE GONE	U TAUGHT MY HRT TO SING
X	HAL GALPER	E.S.P. 	AGENTS OF CHANGE
X	ED NEUMEISTER	TREES	REFLECTION
X	LINDA WOODSON	BRIDGES	MEET ME HALF WAY
X	GIL GOLDSTEIN	SARAH'S TOUCH	UNDER ROUSSEAU'S MOON
X	ELIN	LAZY AFTERNOON	LAZY AFTERNOON

X	N. MATTA/ C. RODITI	NANA	AND FRIENDS
X	N. MATTA/ ROSA PASOS	SAMBA SEM VOCE	AND FRIENDS
	BARON TYMAS	STONE FLOWER	LIVE AT SHAW 11/11/06
X	SATHIMA BEA BENJAMIN	AFRICA	SONG SPIRIT
X	JOE JEWELL	SOMETHING SPECIAL	EVERY NOTE COUNTS
X	JOE JEWELL	SUNNY	EVERY NOTE COUNTS
X	JAVON JACKSON	IN THE STICKS	NOW
X	JIM CUTLER	MILKY WAY MAMBO	IN PROGRESS

X	RICHIE COLE	CANADIAN SUNSET	RISE'S ROSE GARDEN
X	KELLY LEE EVANS	WHAT ABOUT ME	FIGHT OR FLIGHT
X	MB3	CANTALOUPE ISLAND	JAZZ HITS VOL 1
X	D. GILLESPIE ALL STARS	I MEAN YOU	DIZZY'S BUSINESS
X	MEREDITH D'AMBROSIO	TRY AS I MAY	WISHING ON THE MOON
	HANK MOBLEY	GETTING AND JETTIN	ANOTHER WORKOUT
X	DUDUKA DA FONSECA	BEBE	SONGS FROM THE LAST CENTURY

X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	TUNE 88	DESERT HEAT
X	MITCHELL FORMAN	FIRST TRIP	PERSPECTIVES
X	LARRY COREYELL	NO MORE BOOZE MINOR BLUES	LIVE AT SKY CHURCH
X	TODD MARCUS ORCH.	HARPER'S CHOICE	PURSUIT OF THE 9TH MAN
X	LOUIS PERDOMO	NOMADS	AWARENESS
X	TRIO EAST	WEST END AVENUE	BEST BETS
X	BIG HEIGHBORHOOD	MAD HAROLD'S TEA PARTY	11:11

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601