[JPL] Playlist WSHA Morning Set 11/14/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Tue Nov 14 10:08:18 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/14/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	I SEE YOU FACE BEFORE ME	THE PRESTIGE RECORDINGS
X	MARISA MONTE	A PREMIERA PEDRA	INFINITO PARTICULAR
X	MARK MASTERS	GARY'S WALTZ	WISH ME WELL
X	FREDDY COLE	BLAME IT ON MY YOUTH	BECAUSE OF YOU
X	JOHN HICKS	I GUESS I'LL HANG MY TEARS ........	SWEET LOVE OF MINE
	SARAH VAUGHN	CORCOVADO	ULTIMATE
	A. FARMER/ G. GRYCE	THE INFANTS SONG	WHEN FARMER MET GRYCE
	BHEKI MSELEKU	VIOLET FLAME	BEAUTY OF SUNRISE

	STAN GETZ	VOYAGE	SERENITY
	FLORA PURIM	500 MILES HIGH	500 MILES HIGH
X	LIAM SILLERY	ON THE FLY	ON THE FLY
	THE JAZZ MESSENGERS	SPORTIN CROWD	CAFÉ BOHEMIA
X	SHERMAN IRBY	ORGAN STARTER	ORGANOMICS
X	NANCY WILSON	JUST ONCE	TURNED TO BLUE
	DAVE BRUBECK`	STOMPIN FOR MILI	INTERCHANGES 54

X	MICHELLE ROSEWOMAN	WARM	THE IN SIDE OUT
	ABDULLAH IBRAHIM	BOMBELLA	FREEDOM BLUES
	JOSE RIZO'S LATIN SIDE A-STAR	JUSTO'S TRANE RIDE	THE LAST BULLFIGHTER
	NAT KING COLE	JOE TURNER BLUES	AT THE SANDS
	SONNY CLARK	WITH A SONG IN MY HEART	SONNY'S CRIB
	CAB CALLOWAY	THE JUNGLE KING	WELL ALL REET
X	ANTHONY WILSON	MAKE IT GOOD	POWER OF NINE
X	DELFAYO MARSALIS	BRER RABBIT	MINION'S DOMINION

X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	DESERT HEAT	DESERT HEAT
X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	POKUSCADABRA	DESERT HEAT
X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	COLD DUCK TIME	DESERT HEAT
X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	FIELDS	DESERT HEAT
	JIMMY SMITH	MAKIN WHOOPEE	CRAZY BABY
	DR. JOHN	RIGHT PLACE WRONG TIME	ALL BY HISSELF
	DIRTY DOZEN	MOOSE THE MOOCHE	VOODOO
	NAT ADDERLEY	THAT'S RIGHT	THAT'S RIGHT

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director