[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 11/14

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 01:13:19 EST 2006

Tuesday, Nov 14, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Donald Byrd: I'm A Fool To Want You, Royal Flush (Blue Note 62632)

8:13pm
Chris McNulty: Make It Easy On Yourself, Whispers The Heart (elefant dreams
4549)

8:20pm
Lynne Arriale: Flamenco, Live (Motema 00007)

8:29pm
Oliver Nelson: Stolen Moments, Blues And The Abstract Truth (Impulse 154)

8:37pm
Delfeyo Marsalis: Just Squeeze Me, Minions Dominion (Troubadour 090306)

8:47pm
Paul Carlon: Street Beat, Other Tongues (Deep Tone 001)

8:55pm
One For All: Sweet And Lovely, The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1037)

Live interview with Matt Savage

9:06pm
Matt Savage: Give Me A Break, Quantum Leap (Savage 00007)

9:15am
Matt Savage: Couch Potato Blues, Quantum Leap (Savage 0007)

9:31pm
Matt Savage: Free And Easy, Quantum Leap (Savage 00007)

9:35am
Matt Savage: Curacao, Quantum Leap (Quantum Leap 0007)

9:44pm
Matt Savage: Serenity, Quantum Leap (Savage 0007)

9:56pm
Matt Savage: Blues In 33/8, Quantum Leap (Savage 00007)

10:05pm
Sonny Rollins: Sonny, Please, Sonny, Please (Doxy 730)

10:13pm
McCoy Tyner: African Village, Time For Tyner (Blue Note 84307)

10:25pm
Dave Valentin: House Of The Sun, Come Fly With Me (HighNote 7160)

10:33pm
Brian Trainor: She Goes Home, Why Try To Change Me Now? (Summit 465)

10:38pm
The Shook-Russo Quartet: Somewhere Within, The Shook-Russo Quartet (Summit
458)

10:48pm
John Hicks: Once I Loved, Sweet Love Of Mine (HighNote 7142)

10:53pm
Pete Zimmer: Tutti Italiani, Judgement (Tippin' 1103)

11:04pm
Sonny Rollins: Decision, The Best Of Sonny Rollins (Blue Note 93203)

11:12pm
Hank Mobley: Hank's Other Soul, Another Workout (Blue Note 62646)

11:20pm
Sun Ra: Enlightenment, Sound Sun Pleasure (Evidence 22014)

11:25pm
Louis Hayes: Autumn Leaves, Maximum Firepower (Savant 2078)

11:40pm
Tony Bennett: For Once In My Life, Duets An American Classic (RPM/Columbia
80979)

11:43pm
Mike LeDonne: Prayer For Mary, On Fire (Savant 2080)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston