[JPL] wsha playlist morning set 11/15/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Wed Nov 15 10:46:58 EST 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	11/15/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	I WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU	SOULTRANE
	LOUIS/ELLA	OUR LOVE IS HERE TO STAY	ELLA/LOUIS AGAIN
X	MARIO ADNET	WALKING SONG	FROM THE HEART
X	ROMERO LUBAMBO	FLY SO HIGH	SOFTLY
	LATIN JAZZ QUINTET/ E. DOLPHY	SUNDAY GO MEETIN	CARIBE
	STANLEY TUURENTINE	WAVE	EASY WALKER
X	JAQUES LOUSSIER	CONCERTO #1 IN F MINOR	BACH THE BRANDENBURGS

X	XIMO TEBAR	MENSAJE	ECLIPSE
	NINA SIMONE	CHILDREN GO WHERE I SEND YOU	AT THE VILLAGE GATE
X	LUTHER HUGHES	TAKIN IT HOME	SECOND HELPING
X	JAQUI NAYLOR	I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M .......	THE COLOR FIVE
	ELMER GIBSON	CHANGES	THE REACH OF MEMORY
	HAROLD LAND	THE FOX	WEST COAST JAZZ
X	RAY BROWN	SISTER SADIE	BASSICS
	QUINTOLOGY	BLUES BY 5	BLUES BY 5

X	TUMBAO BRAVO	TRES GRACIAS	AMIGO'S FROM OUR HANDS
X	GREGORIO HOWE Y COMPADRE	SALSA BLANCO	SALSA BLANCO
X	B.LYNCH/ E. PALMIERI	GUAJIRA DUBOIS	SIMPATICO
X	RUSSELL MALONE	HE SAID WHAT	LIVE AT JAZZ STANDARD
	LEE MORGAN	AFREAKA	THE SIXTH SENSE
X	KRISTIN LOMHOLT	SIMPLE TWIST OF FATE	SPELL
X	MSMW	LITTLE WALTER RIDES AGAIN	OUT LOUDER
X	TED NASH	CAFÉ DUPA	IN THE LOOP

X	SONNY ROLLINS	SONNY PLEASE	SONNY PLEASE
X	FRANK ROSOLINO	WALTZ FOR DIANE	THE LAST RECORDING
X	DAVID GILMORE	VERTICAL PATH	UNIFIED PRESCENCE
X	CHARLES MINGUS	DON'T BE AFRAID.......	AT UCLA 1965
X	SHOOK RUSSO QUARTET	NO ANSWER	SHOOK-RUSSO QUARTET
X	REZ ABBASI	BAZAAR	BAZAAR
John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street