[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 11-15-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 23:37:25 EST 2006

New Release*

8:06pm
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri Project, The Palmieri Effect (simpatico)*
Neal Miner, Blues for Red and Brown (the evening sound)*
The Bronx Horns, Filthy McNasty/Sister Sadie (Silver in the Bronx)
Sonny Rollins, title cut (Sonny, Please)*
John Carter & Bobby Bradford Quartet, The Second Set (West Coast Hot)
Roy Hargrove, Devil Eyes (Nothing Serious)*

9pm
Deep Blue Organ Trio, Once I Loved (Goin' to Town: Live at the Green Mill)*
Luciana Souza, Aparecida (Duos II)
Giillermo Klein, Miminashi Yama (una nave)
Rashied Ali Quintet, Sidewalks in Motion (Judgment Day, Vol. 1)*
Pete Zimmer Quintet, title cut (Judgment)*
Charlie Haden, You Belong To My Heart (Land of the Sun)
Romero Lubambo, Time After Time (Softly)*
Enrico Rava, Jessica Too (Tati)
Marcio Faraco, Vitrine Carioca (Ciranda)

10pm
Michael Musillami's Dialect, seven blend (fragile forms)*
John Patitucci, The Root (Line by Line)*
The Countdown Quartet, untitled (1)*
Barbara Sfraga, Be There (Timelessness Frozen in Time)*
Ted Nash & Still Evolved, Gritty Ditty (In The Loop)*
Billy Hart Quartet, Moment's Notice*
The Bennie Maupin Ensemble, See The Positive (Penumbra)
Skerick's Syncopated Taint Septet, Fry His Ass (Husky)*
Fay Victor, Last Night I Had A Dream (Lazy Old Sun)
Travis Shook, title cut (Awake)*

11pm
Roy Haynes & the Fountain of Youth Band, Inner Urge (Whereas)*
Tomas Janzon, Urgeneity (Coast to Coast to Coast)*
Delfaeyo Marsalis, Brer Rabbit (Minions Dominion)*
John McNeil, Deadline (East Coast Cool)
Charles Mingus, Cumbia & Jazz Fusion

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street