[JPL] 91.9 Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Wed Nov 15 20:46:13 EST 2006

91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Saturday, November 18 2006.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, November  24 2006.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Ek / Kebelen / Akosh S. Unit / Barclay (2002)

The Decider / Codebook / Rudresh Mahanthappa / Pi (2006)

Magrouni / Mantis / Erik Truffaz / Blue Note (2002)

Cause of Concern / Instrumentals / Nels Cline Singers /
Cryptogramophone (2002)

Sounds Like a Sandwich / Action Jazz /  The Thing / Smalltown Super
Jazz (2006)

Eclipse / Scotty Hard's Radical Reconstructive Surgery / Scotty Hard-
Matthew Shipp-John Medesli / Thirsty Ear (2006)

Martin Denny / Sexotica / Sex Mob / Thirsty Ear (2006)

Driva Man - Freedom Day / Black Sex Yall Liberation and Bloody Random
Violets / Burnt Sugar / Trugoid (2003)

Sugarpie / Black Box / Christy Doran's New Bag / Double Moon (2001)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekdays and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
simoncalle at tutopia.com