[JPL] MJC PLaylist: A Sarah Vaughan "Mosaic"

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Nov 16 09:54:23 EST 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-203: Sarah Vaughan / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic

Theme and Intro: Jamey Aebersold - On Green Dolphin Street

Sarah Vaughan~Gerald Wilson / Easy Street / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Ray Brown Trio / Caravan / Bassics / Concord Jazz
Diana Krall~Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orch. / Title Track From This Moment On / Verve

Sarah Vaughan~Benny Carter / I'll Never Be The Same / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Kurt Elling / Jeannine / Keeping My Composure / C3 Records
Russ Kassoff / Love You Madly / Somewhere / RHK Jazz

Sarah Vaughan~Count Basie / Until I Met You / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds / Body And Soul / My Museum / Origin

Sarah Vaughan~Mundell Lowe~George Duvivier / Sophisticated Lady / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Jim Cutler Jazz Orch. / May Day / In Progress / Pony Boy
Roberta Gambarini / Only Trust Your Heart / Easy To Love / Groovin' High

Top of hour one sweep: Cannonball Adderly - Spontaneous Combustion

Sarah Vaughan~Quincy Jones / The Best Is Yet To Come / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Ray Charles~Count Basie Orch. / Oh What A Beautiful Morning / Ray Sings Basie Swings / Concord Jazz
Falkner Evans Trio / Talking Rocks / Climbing The Gates / C.A.P.

Sarah Vaughan~Jimmy Jones / Ain't No Use / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Marcus Goldhaber / Honeysuckle Rose / The Moment After / Fallen Apple

Sarah Vaughan~Count Basie / Lover Man / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band / Count Bubba's Revenge / The Phat Pack / Immergent

Sarah Vaughan~Mundell Lowe~George Duvivier / My Favorite Things / The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions / Mosaic
Frank Wess~Johnny Coles Quintet / I'll Be Home for Christmas / An Uptown Christmas / Uptown
The Brecker Brothers / The Christmas Waltz / Jazz To The World / Blue Note

Top of hour two sweep and sign off: Phil Woods - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Cage Cleaner
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
(904) 910-3475
(866) 752-8177 fax
http://www.modernjazzclassics.com