[JPL] Betty Mabry Davis

Derrick Lucas dnlbka at rit.edu
Thu Nov 16 13:52:53 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Derrick Lucas
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:48 PM
To: 'Jazz Programmers Mailing List'
Subject: Emailing: index Betty Mabry Davis

Jae,

hopefully this might fill in some holes

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Shortcut to:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendi
d=74331842

Also here are 2 more Rock n Roll Hall of Famers that Back Seat Betty
"dated"

Eric Clapton
George Clinton

none of what I have seen on-line covered her years as one of the members
of the "brides of funkenstien" or "parlet" when she was a deckhand on
Clinton's Mothership from 1972-79

But she was on Fundedelic's 1972 America Eats Its Young, & I'm pretty
sure she's on the cover of Parliament's "Up for The Down Stroke" from
1974

now there's a woman who could and should write a book

Cheers!
Derrick

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.