[JPL] Playlist: One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Nov 18-06

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 18 19:35:02 EST 2006

Playlist:  One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Nov 18-06

November 18
1 Linda Hopkins * The Living Legend Live - FreeHam * Let The Good Times
Roll(US)
2 Linda Hopkins * The Living Legend Live - FreeHam * Drown In My Own Tears(US)
3 Bruce Freedman Quartet * Artist Selections - ind. * Mind Your 3's and
2's(Canada)
4 Jonathan Bratoeff * Points of Perception - Fire * Idiom(UK)
5 Carsten Daerr * Berlin Calling - Act * Bambus(Germany)
6 Darren Sigesmund * Strands - ind * Marakesh(Canada)
7 Kelly Jefferson Quartet * Spark - ind * Too Close To Call(Canada)
8 Roland Kirk * I Talk With The Spirits - Limelight * The Business Ain't
Nothin'
            But the Blues(US)
9 Jonathan Bratoeff * Points of Perception - Fire * Dialectic(UK)
10 Jason Kao Hwang * Edge - Asian Improv * Parallel Meditations(US)
11 Rick Wald & 16/NYC * Castaneda's Dreams - Glowbow * Coffe With Dolphy(US)
12 Patricia Barber * Modern Cool - Premonition * Let It Rain(US)
13 Michael Blake Trio * Right Before Your Very Ears - Clean Feed * Flip(Canada)
14 Rob Reddy's Gift Horse * A Hundred Jumping Devils - Reddy Music * A Hundred
            Jumping Devils(US)
15 Herculaneum * Orange Blossom - 482 Music * Bears of Illium(US)
16 Bryn Roberts * demo * The Song Is You(Canada)
17 Alex Domschot * Venusian Commute - DreamBox Media * Venusian Commute(US)
18 Weather Report * Forecast: Tomorrow - Col. Legacy * Unknown Soldier(US)
19 Paolo Sorge * Trinkle Trio - Auanda * Little Rootie Tootie(Italy)
20 Modo Trio With Jamie Saft * The Uninvited - 482 Music * You Are Being
Probed(Canada)
21 Weather Report * Forecast: Tomorrow - Col. Legacy * 125th St. Congress
(Remix)(US)
22 Ruth Brown * Blues On Broadway - Fantasy * Am I Blue (US)

Maurice Hogue