[JPL] playlist - This week's music on "My Favorite Things,"

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Nov 19 08:38:03 EST 2006

This week's music on "*/My Favorite Things <http://www.mftjszz.com>/*,"
the online jazz radio show produced & hosted by Russ Neff.

    * Soscalalah Blues - Herlin Riley - Watch What You're Doing
    * My Shining Hour - Frank Wess - Going Wess
    * In Cologne - John Taylor - Angel of the Presence
    * Dejection Blues - Gene Harris Big Band Tribute To Count Basie
    * I Can't Stop Loving - You Ray Charles - Ray Sings Basie Swings
    * I Can't Stop Loving You - Count Basie Orchestra Live At The Sands
    * My Funny Valentine - Lew Soloff/Mulgrew Miller - Trumpet Legacy
    * Blood Count - Cedar Walton Trio - Lush Life
    * Good To Be Home - Harry Connick/Branford Marsalis - Occasion
    * In Your Own Sweet Way - Fred Fried - The Wisdom of Notes

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/