[JPL] WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 11/17/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Nov 19 09:47:31 EST 2006

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
11/17/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Romero Lubambo/Just The Two of Us/Softly/MaxJazz*

Tom Lawton/The Third Time Around/Pianadelphia/Turtle Studios*

MB3/Killer Joe/Jazz Hits, Volume 1/Mel Bay*

Lynne Arriale Trio/Arise/Live/In & Out Records*

Louis Armstrong/You Go To My Head/meets Oscar Peterson/Verve

Houston Person w/Bill Charlap/Sweet Lorraine/You Taught My Heart To
Sing/High Note*

Mike Kennedy Quartet/I'll Take Two/Idle Afternoon/Mike Kennedy*

7PM

Rashied Ali Quintet/Sidewalks in Motion/Judgment Day, Vol. 1/Survival
Records*

The Jimmy Heath Big Band/Sources Says/Turn Up The Heath/Planet Arts*

Pete Zimmer Quintet/The Mingus That I Knew/Judgment/Tippin Records*

Wayne Wallace/Yours Truly/Dedication/Patois Records*

Michelle Gregoire/Joe's Tune/Reaching/Boat House Records*

The Brubeck Brothers Quartet/Sahara Moon/Intuition/Koch*

Kahil El Zabar's Ritual Trio/Crumb-Puck-U-Lent/Big M/Delmark*

Gypsy Schaeffer/Faces In The Sand/Portamental/Peace Time Records*

8PM

Dave Holland Quintet/Vicissitudes/Critical Mass/Dare2 Records

Donald Harrison/Twerk It/The Survivor/Nagel Heyer*

Esperanza Spalding/Two Bad/Junjo/Ayva Music*

Christian Scott/Paradise Found/Rewind That/Concord Jazz

Towner Galaher/Charisma/Panorama/Towner Galaher Music*

Maurice Brown/It's A New Day/Hip To Bop/Brown Music

Javon Jackson/South Side Eddie/Now/Palmetto Records*

9PM

Roland Guerin/Slap Happy/The Winds of the New Land/Turnipseed Music

Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band/Sack O' Woe/Maximum
Firepower/Savant*

Sean Jones/Roots/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

The Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble/The Power of Thought/Pragmatic Optimism/360

Salim Washington Harlem Arts Ensemble/Maestro Joe/Harlem Homecoming/Ujam
Records

SF Jazz Collective/Scrambled Eggs/SF Jazz Collective 2/Nonesuch

Joris Teepe's Groningen Art Ensemble/Take The Coltrane/Jazz In Jazz
Out/Planet Arts

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon