[JPL] KSVY playlist Sonoma

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 19 11:57:19 EST 2006

Shelly Manne-Perk Up=Comback-Concord
Herbie Hancock-Maiden Voyage-Title-Blue Note
Oscar Peterson-Night Train-HoneyDripper-Verve
Scott Burns-Passages-Lead the Way-Origin
Lee Morgan-Best of-speedball-Blue Note
Joan Hickey-Between the Lines-ManI Love-OA2
Roy Hargrove-Moment to Moment-The Very Thought of
Youi=Verve
Bill Evans-Empathy-Washington Twist-Verve
Jane Drake-Brand New Woman-I Thought About You
Coltrane-Lush Life-Title-Prestige
Tomas Janzon-Coast to Coast to Coast-Wescology-Changes
Wayne Wallace-Dedication-Mr. Day-Patois
Jay Lawrence-Thermal Strut-Title-OA2
Joe Jewell-Every Note Counts-I Grown Accustomed to
Your Face
Susie Thorne-Blue Skies, Clear Day-Detour Ahead
Pete Zimmer-Judgement-Down or Up-Tippin'
Michael Wolff-Jumpstart-Pinocchio
Miels-Round' Midnight-Tadd's  Delight-Columbia

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moodyh
KSVY Sonoma, CA

Author of Looking For Chet Baker
billmoodyjazz.com