[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 11-19-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Nov 19 17:50:28 EST 2006

A 4-hour show as I fill in this morning for the vacationing Mr Jazz.

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
34 Skidoo/BILL EVANS/How My Heart Sings
Letter to Mary/ONE FOR ALL/The Lineup
Crystal Silence/CHICK COREA - GARY BURTON/Crystal Silence
Self-Portrait in Three Colors/CHARLES MINGUS/Mingus Ah Um
Delphia/FREDDIE HUBBARD/Red Clay
Detour Ahead/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Steel in the Piston/WINDS OF BRAZIL/Winds of Brazil
I'm Getting Sentimental Over You/BILL EVANS & JIM HALL/Undercurrent

Downtown Sounds/ONE FOR ALL/The Lineup
Reeds and Deeds/RAHSAAN ROLAND KIRK/Jazz Masters 27
Den Tex/BOOKER ERVIN/Tex Book Tenor
Epistrophy/ROBERT JOSPE/Heart Beat
London Samba/VITTOR SANTOS/Renewed Impressions
Midtown Shuffle/TOWNER GALLAHER/Panorama
One Finger Snap/NEWYORKESTRA/Urban Soundscape
Down or Up/PETE ZIMMER/Judgment
11th Hour Blues/DAVID GILMORE/Unified Presence

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Something New/DON ALIQUO/Jazz Folk
Polaris/LUIS PERDOMO/Awareness
Somewhere in the Night/JOEY DeFRANCESCO/Organic Vibes
Sidewalks in Motion/RASHIED ALI QUINTET/Judgment Day Vol 1
Say the Brother's Name/PAT METHENY - BRAD MEHLDAU/Metheny Mehldau
Celia/MINGUS BIG BAND/Live in Tokyo
Stay Right There/SCENES/Along the Way

On the Fly/LIAM SILLERY/On the Fly
Compared to What/LES DeMERLE/Cookin' at the Corner Vol 1
Yours Truly/WAYNE WALLACE/Dedication
Herbris/JOAN HICKEY/Between the Lines
Clave 66/PAUL CORLON OCTET/Other Tongues
Peacocks/JAY LAWRENCE TRIO/Thermal Strut
For Jaco/JOHN McLAUGHLIN/Industrial Zen
Pinocchio/XIMO TEBAR/Eclipse

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director