[JPL] PLAYLIST: 11-19-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Nov 20 00:37:58 EST 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

For The Love Of Jazz!

Noon
Miles Davis - Just Squeeze Me - Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions - Prestige Records - 2006
Frank Morgan - Listen To The Dawn - Listen To The Dawn - Antilles - 1994
James Westfall - Song For Harry Potter - Independent - James Westfall - 2005
Jim Tomlinson - Stardust - The Lyric - O+ Music - 2006
Coleman Hawkins - In A Mellow Tone - The Best Of - Prestige - 2004
Mike Melvoin Trio - Giant Steps - You Know - City Lights - 2006
Chris McNulty - Lonely Town - Whispers The Heart - Elefant Dreams - 2006
Ted Nash & Still Evolved - In The Loop - In The Loop - Palmetto - 2006

1:00
Lionel Hampton - As Long As We're Here - Vintage Hampton - Telarc - 1993
Joshua Breakstone - Moon River - Remembering Grant Green - Evidence - 1996
Dave Glasser - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Above The Clouds - Arbors Records - 2006
Susie Thorne - Can't Buy Me Love - Blue Skies, Clear Day - Effie Records - 2006
Booker Ervin - Poor Butterfly - The Book Cooks - Avenue Jazz - 2001
Scott Whitfield Quintet - A Message From The Captain - Live At Charlie O's - Summit Records - 2006
Tony Bennett & Bill Evans - But Beautiful - The Tony Bennett Bill Evans Album - Concord - 2006
Tomo - Oh Yeah - I'll Always Know - Torii Records - 2006

2:00
Duke Ellington - Blues - Duke Ellington Presents ... - Avenue Jazz - 1999
Ravi Coltrane - Tones For Jobe Kain - Moving Pictures - BMG - 1998
Chet Doxas Quartet - Moment's Notice - Sidewalk Etiquette - Justin-Time Records - 2006
Sathima Bea Benjamin - Lush Life - Song Spirit - Ekapa Records - 2006
Jimmy Smith - Here Comes C.T. - Milestone Profiles Jimmy Smith - Milestone - 2006
Roger Kellaway Trio - Killer Joe - Heroes - IPO - 2006
Ray Charles & The Count Basie Orchestra - Look What They've Done To My Song - Ray Sings, Basie Swings - Concord Music - 2006
Pete Zimmer Quintet - Bye Bye Blackbird - Judgment - Tippin' Records - 2006

3:00
McCoy Tyner - One Of Another kind - Milestone Porfiles McCoy Tyner - Milestone - 2006
Steve Mashakowski - Poinciana - For Joe - Compass Records - 2000
Kenny Garrett - Kiss The Skies - Beyond The Wall - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Caribbean Jazz Project - Portraits Of Cuba - Mosaic - Concord Music - 2006
Joe Henderson - Black Narcissus - Milestone Profiles Joe Henderson - Milestone - 2006
Barbara Sfraga and Center Search Quest - Tell Me - Timelessness Frozen In Time - SyncTimiCity - 2006
Javon Jackson - Where Is The Love - Now - Palmetto Records - 2006