[JPL] Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist November 20, 2006 - Featured Album Dewey Jackson Live at the Barrel, Johnny Mercer's B'day

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Nov 20 16:59:40 EST 2006

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: November 20, 2006 - Featured album Dewey Jackson Live at the Barrel, Johnny Mercer's B'day

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Dewey Jackson Tishamingo Dewey Jackson Live at the Barrel Delmark
      Johnny Mercer One for My Baby and One More for the Road Personality Golden Options
      Ella Fitzgerald Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered Ella Sings Rodgers & Hart Verve
      Benny Goodman & His Orch w/Martha Tilton on vocals And the Angels Sing Let's Dance Platinum
      Benny Goodman Quartet Moonglow Let's Dance Platinum
      Dizzy's Contest
      Hot Club of Cowtown Stardust Devlish Mary Hightone
      Judy Garland You Made Me Love You Miss Show Business Javelin
      Room Service Contest
      Billie Holiday I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues Billie Holiday Verve

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Dewey Jackson Royal Garden Blues Dewey Jackson Live at the Barrel Delmark
      Mary Martin I Won't Grow Up Peter Pan Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Tony Bennett Stranger in Paradise The Very Thought of You SONY
      Barbara Cook Sing A Song with Me/Let Me Sing and I'm Happy Live in London DRG
      Johnny Mercer Personality Personality Golden Options
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin If I Had My Druthers Two of A Kind Capitol
      Johnny Mercer w/Joe Stafford & the Pied Pipers Blues in the Night Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Blossom Dearie Charade Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Benny Goodman & Orch Goody Goody Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Bing Crosby I'm An Old Cowhand Portrait of Bing Crosby Charly
      Johnny Mercer On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Dewey Jackson When the Saints Go Marchin' In Dewey Jackson Live at the Barrel Delmark
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer I Ain't Gonna Give You None of My Jelly Roll Two of A Kind Capitol

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Louis Armstrong Hello Dolly Louis Armstrong Laserlight
      Elaine Stritch The Ladies Who Lunch Original Broadway Cast Album of Company Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Marlene Dietrich See What the Boys in tha Backroom Will Have Falling in Love Again MCA
      Dewey Jackson High Society Dewey Jackson Live at the Barrel Delmark
      Judy Garland Come Rain or Come Shine Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Louis Jordan & the 5 Guys Named Moe 5 Guys Named Moe Five Guys Named Moe Decca
      Joe Jackson's Jumpin Jive Tuxedo Junction Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive
      Frank Sinatra Learnin' the Blues Capitol Collector's Series Capitol
      Dinah Washington All of Me Compact jazz Mercury
      Fats Waller Yacht Club Swing Yacht Club Swing & Other Radio Rarities Jasmine
      Fats Waller Hold My Hand Yacht Club Swing & Other Radio Rarities Jasmine
      Fats Waller Pent Up in A Penthouse Yacht Club Swing & Other Radio Rarities Jasmine
      Rob Rio Milk Milk Stomp Bankin' on the Boogie RoBoss

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Benny Goodman & Orch Sing Sing Sing The Best of Benny Goodman Intersound
      Keely Smith Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Concord
      Louis Prima  Sing Sing Sing Capitol Collectors Series Capitol
      Louis Prima & Keely Smith That Old Black Magic Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Dizzy's Contest
      Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Sun Valley Jump Glenn Miller & the Army Air Force Band Platinum
      Louis Jordan & His Tympany 5`` Saturday Night Fish Fry The Best of Louis Jordan MCA
      Rob Rio Choo Choo Ch Boogie Boogie Woogie Valentine Roboss
      Rob Rio Albert Meets Pete Boogie Woogie Valentine Roboss
      Dean Martin In the Cool Cool of the Evening Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer Paddlin' Madelin Home/Row Row Row Two of A Kind Capitol
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer Missisippi Mud Two of A Kind Capitol
      Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer Two of A Kind Two of A Kind Capitol
      Ella Fitzgerald Goody Goody Compact Jazz Verve
      Chris Connor Jeepers Creepers Capitol Sings Johnny Mercer Capitol
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer