[JPL] Paylist WCVE-FM Monday November 20

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Nov 20 19:51:50 EST 2006

Hello. This is a short night due to a live broadcast of the Richmond
Symphony. You'll find our playlists archived at ideastations.org/radio.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Stret
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday November 20, 2006

(Gigi Gryce) Stupendous-Lee - When Farmer Met Gryce - Art Farmer and Gigi
Gryce - Prestige - JCCD-072-2

 (New Box) New Box - Clarke Boland Big Band En Concert avec Europe 1 - RTE
- CD 15012

(Rdgers and Hart) There's a Small Hotel - Nancy King Live at Jazz Standard
with Fred Hersch - Maxjazz - MXJ 122

(Chuck D'aloia) V.I. - Tour de Force - Nick Brignola - Reservoir - RSR CD
168

(Steve Turre) Steppin' out - Keep Searchin' - Steve Turre - High Note -
HCD 7159

(Jim Cutler) Autumn Mist - In Progress - The Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra -
Pony Boy - PB 50152-2

(Wood, Mellin) My One and Only Love - Relaxin' at Camarillo - Joe
Henderson - Contemporary - OJCCD-776-2

(Gershwin, Gershwin) How Long Has This been Going on? - Virtuoso in New
York - Joe Pass - Pablo - PACD-2310-979-2