[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 11.20.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Nov 20 22:23:31 EST 2006

  "Stolen Moments"  Play List 11.20.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Joscho Stephan - Hungaria - Acoustic Live - Acoustic Music
Butch Baldassari/John Carlini - Winin Boy Blues - Reflections - Soundart
Daryl Sherman - Then I'll Be Tired Of You - Guess Who's In Town - Arbors

MB3 - Solar - Jazz Hits Vol 1 - Mel Bay
Norbert Gottschalk - Birdlike - Solo - Acoustic
Sonny Rollins - Stairway To The Stars - Sonny, Please -  Doxy

Janice Borla - Segment -  From Every Angle - BlueJazz
Ben Riley - Gallop's Gallop - Memories Of T - Concord
Louis Hayes w/ Cannonball Legacy Band - Little Boy With Sad Eyes -
Maximum Firepower - Savant

Eric Alexander/Grant Stewart(Reeds & Deeds) - Hittin' The Jug -
Cookin' - Criss Cross
Papa John DeFrancesso - The House Of The Rising Sun - Desert Sun -
Savant
Judy D -  Up Jumped Spring - Nightshade - Self Produced

Mitchel Forman - Blossom - Perspectives - Marsis Jazz
Scenes - When Jasper Grows Up -All Along The Way -  Origin
Russell Malone - Flirt - Live At Jazz Standard - Maxjazz

Sabine Kuhlich - Title Cut - Fly Away - Acoustic Music
David Kikoski - Not The Only Hurting One - Limits - Criss Cross
The Brubeck Brothers - Still As Winter - Intuition - Koch

Brian Trainor - Every Time We Say Goodbye - Why Try To Change me Now?
- Summit
Jimmy Heath Big Band - Gemini - Turn Up The Heath - Planet Arts
Wayne Wallace - R.S.V.P. - Dedication - Patois

Don Byron - Tally-Ho - Do The Boomerang  - Blue Note
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627