[JPL] 91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Wed Nov 22 20:18:36 EST 2006

91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Saturday, November 25 2006.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, December  1 2006.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Blues in the Dark / Kansas City Motion Picture Soundtrack / Kansas
City Band / Verve (1996)

Boy in the Boat / MTO Volume 1 / Steven Bernstein's Millenial
Territory Orchestra / Sunnyside (2006)

Ramble / Fugace / Gianluigi Trovessi Ottetto / ECM (2003)

Pakonya / The Future of the Past / Satoko Fujii Orchestra / Enja (2001)

Divine Revelation / A Beautiful Day / Andrew Hill / Palmetto (2002)

Lovejoy / David Murray Big Band Conducted by Lawrence "Butch"
Morris / David Murray Big Band Conducted by Lawrence "Butch" Morris /
DIW (1996)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekdays and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
simoncalle at tutopia.com