[JPL] Playlist JAZZ RENDEZVOUS on FMR Cape Town SA

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Fri Nov 24 11:18:18 EST 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
DATE: Thursday NOVEMBER 23 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rendezvous Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo
---SA Music

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song

The Last Revolution --- Ukelesem --- Nhlanhla Magagula --- DEMO --- SA Music

Jazz Rendezvous Compilation --- Wrapped Up In The Comfort of Your Love ---
Jimmie Earl Perry --- DEMO --- SA Music

Music News of the Day

Blues In The Night --- Swingin' Away The Blues --- Ann Hampton Callaway ---
Telarc Jazz

Blue Note Sessions --- Midnight Blue --- Nigel Kennedy --- Blue Note Records

DCT In Concert - A Musical Biography --- And When I Die --- David
Clayton-Thomas --- Justin Time

An American Classic - Duets --- Rags To Riches --- Tony Bennett & Elton John
--- Sony BMG

Quick Weather Report for Tomorrow

Jazz Rendezvous Compilation --- My Romance --- Paul Petersen --- DEMO --- SA
Music

Live Entertainment Guide
Album of The Week - Playing a  track from the album daily for the week -
This weeks album is

Jazz Hits Vol 1 --- Solar --- Vic Juris, Jimmy Bruno and Corey Christiansen
--- Mel Bay Records

Music Birthday Book

Till Tomorrow Remembering Marvin Gaye --- Trouble Man --- Cassandre McKinley
--- Max Jazz

Playback from Wayback - Guess the tune name?

Bird In Hand (Live) --- Parker's Mood --- Harold Jefta with Walter Bishop
Jnr, Akira Tana, John Dudley & Tom Kirkpatrick --- Demo --- SA Music

Stockholm Sweetnin' --- I Can't Give You Anything But Love --- Connie
Evingson & The Hot Club of Sweden --- Minnehhaha Music

See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:	JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE Web Address: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Home: 		27- (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za