[JPL] Playlist Saturday Scene on FMR Cape Town S.A.

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Sat Nov 25 05:16:05 EST 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets
Program Title: SATURDAY SCENCE
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
Date: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25, 2006
Time: 09h00 - 12h00

ALBUM TITLE --- TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

SATURDAY SCENE INTRO / OUTRO --- SATURDAY SCENE INTRO / OUTRO --- N/S ---
Demo

Only Trust Your Heart (JT) --- Makin' Brownies --- Jim Tomlinson --- Candid

Dreamscape --- I Won't Believe My Eyes --- Kenny Colman --- Justin Time

Double Dose of Duo's

Lovebirds --- Dream a Little Dream Of Me --- Louis Armstrong & Ella
Fitzgerald --- Music Club
An American Classic - Duets --- The Boulevard of Broken Dreams --- Tony
Bennett & Sting --- Sony BMG

A Little Bitty Live Concert

There Will Never Be Another You --- Misty --- Zelda Benjamin --- Demo ---
S.A. Music

My Favorite Swings --- Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Mortes) --- Harry
Sideropoulos --- Sting --- S.A. Music

Triple Playback from Wayback - Guess who the singers are?

Hooray for Hollywood CD 1 --- Makin' Whoopee! --- Eddie Cantor --- RCA BMG
Hooray for Hollywood CD 2 --- Soldi Soldi Soldi --- Sophia Loren --- RCA BMG
Hooray for Hollywood CD 1 --- Cocktails For Two --- Spike Jones & His City
Slickers --- RCA BMG

The Tokyo Albums --- Greensleeves --- Johnny Hartman --- Gambit Records

Anita O'Day Tribute

I Get A Kick Out Of You --- When Sunny Gets Blue --- Anita O'Day ---
Evidence Records
I Get A Kick Out Of You --- What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life? ---
Anita O'Day --- Evidence Records

Street Talk --- These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You) --- Vince Seneri ---
Senful Records

Big Band Break

Live At MCG --- Silver Celebration --- The Clayton Hamilton Jazz Orchestra
--- MCG Telarc

Half-way Weather Report

Goodbye Loneliness --- Siyakubonga --- Mimi Ntenjwa --- Demo --- S.A. Music

Sammy Hartman - Live at the Nassau --- Stella By Starlight --- Sammy Hartman
--- Demo --- S.A. Music

Live - The Buenos Aires Sessions --- There Will Never Be Another You --- Rus
Nerwich Trio --- Tones Of Notes --- S.A. Music

Live Entertainment Guide

Jazz at the Mansions Vol 1 --- Ntyilo Ntyilo --- Andrew Ford and Vocal
Friends --- Winchester Mansions --- S.A. Music

Dream Dancing --- My Funny Valentine --- Esther Miller --- Tristan Records
--- S.A. Music

Music Birthday Book
Nostalgia Note Book - What's the Name Of The Tune?

Jazz in Transit Live in Cape Town --- In A Sentimental Mood --- Morris
Goldberg --- Mountain Records --- S.A. Music

This Love Of Mine --- What Now My Love? --- Freddy Cole --- High Note

Jazz at the Mansions Vol 1 --- Just In Time --- Andrew Ford and Vocal
Friends --- Winchester Mansions

Tripple Playback from Wayback - Guess who the singers are?
Hooray for Hollywood CD 1 --- Goodnight My Love --- Ella Fitzgerald --- RCA
BMG
Hooray for Hollywood CD 2 --- Tea For Two --- Harpo Marx --- RCA BMG
Hooray for Hollywood CD 1 --- Honeymoon Hotel --- Alice Faye --- RCA BMG

The Cape Jazz Connection 2004 --- Kay Samba --- Basil Moses & Morgens
Nielson --- CJC --- S.A. Music

What's New Pussycat? --- Cha Cha de la Gata (Kitty-Cat Cha Cha) --- Lisa B
--- Piece of Pie Records

Bala Brothers . B3 --- Circle Of Life --- Bala Brothers --- Sony/BMG ---
S.A. Music

Have a great day.

Kindest regards,
See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan
WEBSITE EDITOR, MUSIC JOURNALIST, BROADCASTER, Jazz, Music & Cultural
Consultant
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 Mondays to
Fridays from 19h00 to 20h00.
Editor: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS website: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Founding Member: Western Cape Musicians Association
Founding Member: Fine Music Radio 101.3
Member: SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
(International Association for Jazz Education)
Master of Ceremonies: Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape
Town Jazzathon and Athlone Academy of Music Festival
Representative to the National forum for the promotion and development of SA
Music.
Former SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 				27 - (0)21- 082 - 456 - 2195
Phone Office: 				27 - (0)21- 683 - 9845
Phone Hans Kramer World of Music: 		27 - (0)21- 673 - 0059
Skype: 					ericalan2
Email:					editor at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Email Private: 				eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams from the Jazz Rendezvous website just follow the links
www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Pay a visit to Hans Kramer World of Music: Shop no 4, Grove Building, Grove
Avenue, Claremont Cape Town