[JPL] MJC Playlist: Mandel Scores A Movie

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Sat Nov 25 12:39:37 EST 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-204: The Jazz Combo From "I Want To Live / Ryko

Theme and intro: Anita O'Day - On Green Dolphin Street

Gerry Mulligan Septet / San Diego Party / I Want To Live / Ryko
Mark Masters Ensemble / Kitch / Wish Me Well / Capri

Ruth Brown~Benny Carter / Rock Me To Sleep / Benny Carter Songbook, V.2 / Music Masters
Ruth Brown~Benny Carter / My Kind Of Trouble Is You / Benny Carter Songbook / Music Masters

Gerry Mulligan Septet / Theme / I Want To Live / Ryko
Janice Borla / Segment / From Every Angle / Blujazz

Pete Zimmer Quintet / Tutti Italiani / Judgment / Tippin' Records
Ben Riley's Monk Legacy Septet / Bemsha Swing / Memories Of T / Concord Jazz

Top of hour one sweep: Cal Tjader - Land's End

Gerry Mulligan Septet / Barbara's Theme / I Want To Live / Ryko
Phil Kelly & The SW Santa Ana Winds(Greta Matassa) / Title Track / My Museum / Origin
Michael Wolff / Falling In Love / Love And Destruction / Wrong Records

Falkner Evans Trio / Easy To Remember / Climbing The Gates / C.A.P.
Ray Brown Trio / Have You Met Miss Jones / Bassics / Concord Jazz

Gerry Mulligan Septet / Black Nightgown / I Want To Live / Ryko
Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band / La Almeja Pequena / The Phat Pack / Immergent

Lorraine Feather / I Love New York At Christmas / Language / Pre Release
Diane Delin / Toyland / Offerings For A Peaceable Season / Blujazz
Richard Wyands / Santa Claus Is Coming To Town / An Uptown Christmas / Uptown

Top of hour two and sign off: Charles Mingus - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Sidewalk Swamper
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
(904) 910-3475
(866) 752-8177 fax
http://www.modernjazzclassics.com