[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 11/24/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Nov 26 12:38:18 EST 2006

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
11/24/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Don Pullen/Variation on Ode To Life/Ode To Life/Blue Note

Marlon Jordan/Flamingo/You Don't Know What Love Is/Louisiana Red Hot Records

Trudy Pitts/Naima/Pianadelphia/Turtle Studios*

John Hicks/Hold It Down/Sweet Love of Mine/High Note*

Danny Grissett/Autumn Nocturne/Promise/Criss Cross Jazz

Sean Jones/What We Have/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

Geri Allen/In Real Time/Timeless Portraits and Dreams/Telarc*

7PM

Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band/Unit 7/Maximum Firepower/Savant*

Rashied Ali Quintet/Sidewalks in Motion/Judgment Day, Vol. 1/Survival
Records*

Wayne Wallace/Yours Truly/Dedication/Patois Records*

Russell Malone/He Said What?/Live at Jazz Standard, Volume 1/MaxJazz*

The Brubeck Brothers Quartet/Sahara Moon/Intuition/Koch*

The Jimmy Heath Big Band/Heritage Hum/Turn Up The Heath/Planet Arts*

 Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band/Dizzy's Business/Dizzy's Business/MCG
Jazz*

8PM

Towner Galaher/Midtown Shuffle/Panorama/Towner Galaher Music*

Donald Harrison/The Survivor/The Survivor/Nagel Heyer*

Javon Jackson/South Side Eddie/Now/Palmetto Records*

Delfeayo Marsalis/Minions Dominion/Minions Dominion/Troubadour Jass

Kevin Cook Quintet/My Brothers/Music For My Love Ones/ASZE*

Christian Winther/New York Strut/The Only Plan/Steeplechase

Sonny Rollins/Nishi/Sonny, Please/Doxy*

9PM

David Gilmore/Vertical Path/Unified Presence/RKM Music*

Branford Marsalis Quartet/Blakzilla/Braggtown/Marsalis Music*

Kenny Garrett/Kiss To The Skies/Beyond The Wall/Nonesuch*

The Michael Thomas Quintet/It Is What It Is/It Is What It Is/Jaz Head

Ernest Dawkins' New Horizons Ensemble/The Messenger/live at the Original
Velvet Lounge/Delmark

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon