[JPL] PLAYLIST: 11-26-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 8.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Nov 26 23:40:06 EST 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

For The Love Of Jazz

Noon
Miles Davis - So What - Cool & Collected - Columbia/Legacy - 2006
James Moody - Last Train From Overbrook - Return To Overbrook - MCA/GRP - 1996
Don Byas-Bud Powell Quintet - I Remember Clifford - Americans In Europe - MCA Records - 1994

1:00
Johnny Hodges & Wild Bill Davis - Rockville - Johnny Hodges & Wild Bill Davis - BMG France - 1992
Russell Gunn - Invitation - Gunn Fu - High Note - 1997
Steve Turre - Reconciliation - Keep Searching - High Note - 2006
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Come Sunday - Prelude To A Kiss/The Duke Ellington Album - Phillips - 1996
Art Farmer - Out Of The Past - Out Of The Past - MCA/GRP - 1996
Sonny Rollins - Stairway To The Stars - Sonny, Please - Doxy Records - 2006
Susie Thorne - Crazy - Blue Skies, Clear Day - Effie Records - 2006
Tomo - Dancing All Night - I'll Always Know - Torii Records - 2006

2:00
Gene Harris & The Three Sounds - On Green Dolphin Street - Live At The 'It Club' - Blue Note - 1996
Jimmy McGriff & Hank Crawford Quartet - All Blues - Blues Groove - Telarc - 1996
James Westfall - Thestrals - Independent - James Westfall - 2005
Harry Connick Jr. - Learn To Love - To See You - sony Music - 1997
Bernard Purdie - Freedom Jazz Dance - Soul To Jazz - ACT - 1996
Ray Charles/Count Basie Orchestra - Oh, What A Beautiful Morning - Concord/Hear Music - 2006
Javon Jackson - South Side Eddie - Now - Palmetto Records - 2006
Dave Wilson Quartet - Just Friends - My Time - DMJ - 2005

3:00
Charles Mingus - Flowers For A Lady - Mingus Moves - Atlantic Recording - 1993
Doug Lawrence - Soul Carnival - Soul Carnival - Fable Records - 1997
Russell Malone - Flirt - Live At Jazz Standard Vol 1 - Max Jazz - 2006
Chris McNulty - How Deep Is The Ocean - Whispers The Heart - Elefant Dreams - 2006
Robin Eubanks Sextet - Black Nile - 4:JJ/Slide/Curtis and Al - TCOB Records - 1997
Don Aliquo - Jazz Folk - Jazz Folk - Young Warrior Records - 2006
Robin McKelle - On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Introducing - Cheap Lullaby Records - 2006
Clayton Brothers - Song For My Father - Expressions - Quest Records - 1997