[JPL] playlist - My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for the week of November 26, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Nov 26 20:25:03 EST 2006

This week's music on "*/My Favorite Things <http://www.mftjazz.com>/*"
the online jazz radio show produced & hosted by Russ Neff.

    * Smoke Gets In Your Eyes/All The Things You Are - Roberta Gambarini
      - Easy To Love
    * Cherokee - Christian Tamburr - Arrivals
    * Mr. Day - Wayne Wallace - Dedication
    * Lazybird - James Williams - Meet The Magical Trio
    * Bluelonius - Phil Kelly - My Museum
    * Avalon - Gary Burton/Eddie Daniels - Benny Rides Again
    * Isfahan - Duke Ellington Orchestra - The Far East Suite
    * Single Petal of A Rose/ A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing - James
      Williams - Meet The Magical Trio
    * Mount Harissa - Duke Ellington Orchestra - The Far East Suite
    * A Child Is Born - The Great Jazz Trio - Someday My Prince Will Come

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/